Twi'Lek Jedi Knight Cido E'Nug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satyrgreen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
A couple years ago I ran a Star Wars RPG for my friends that lasted over a year. The Campaign was set during the era just before the Clone Wars, between episode I and II. One of my good friends played a Twi'Lek Jedi Knight. I always liked the character and thought it would be a cool idea for a custom. So here are the results of a couple days worth of having a great time bringing this guy to doll form.

Jedi Knight Cido E'Nug...

Back on the shelf with the other Jedi.

After some feedback from my wife and a couple board members I decided to change the boot color from the gray to a russet brown. I think it's a much better choice.

Last edited:
Wow man that is really a cool figure... you really did a great job bringing it all together.

My only critique is I'm not feeling the color of the boots... I think the muted/washed-out tones work well with the robe and tunic, but I think boots might look better in a darker color.

:rock :rock

Thats looks pretty cool man.

I agree with GB, I think the boots could be a little darker, but still a cool custom!!!!

And the orange saber is cool too.

Pretty cool. I agree with those who agreed with G-boy... I am not digging the color combinations on the whole... but who knows? Maybe CIdo E'Nug was an eccentric dresser. :D

I know what you mean with the boots, I thought the exact same thing but was on the fence about changing them. I'll probably give them a darker color.

pixletwin said:
Pretty cool. I agree with those who agreed with G-boy... I am not digging the color combinations on the whole... but who knows? Maybe CIdo E'Nug was an eccentric dresser. :D
he's metro!!!!
~~btw that figure is awesome!!! i need to get some free time and skills to do my own customs.

i actually like the light colored boots. it was one of the first things i noticed. i think the color combo on this guy is refreshing.
nice color splash!!!!
38853.jpg

Very nice! The head sculpt is cool and has a pleasant expression... Interesting choice on the robe and tunic, really makes him stand out in the lineup. :rock

is that a standard Buck head i see under there... i recognise the face, lol. Excellent work there... always good to see something unique!!

It is indeed the standard Buck head. I take no cradit for the face sculp, it came that way out of the box. I just added the Twi'Lek bits.

Back