Statue Tweeterhead: Wonder Woman Super Power statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the additional photos! I ordered the regular version last night along with Donna Troy. I didn't need the exclusives but WW looks incredible.

2b05d6e58747b0f3381a1ccc2f0afef3.jpg

6549eb3f7e787ac3bf8f30556ab1a6c1.jpg

a524b33ec60a95ec7191237d6736c620.jpg

84acf4671ea30690eee7c0fbcf1b48a4.jpg

I have so many WW statues, but this one really kicks A55! The exclusive version is seriously the way to go!

Looking forward to this shipping.

I have 3 statues from TH PO but have 0 in hand. Superman and the new Linda Carter WW are also eagerly awaited in my collection room.

I’ve debated canceling this about 5 times now. Every time I see photos of WW I take my mouse off the cancel button. She looks too amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve debated canceling this about 5 times now. Every time I see photos of WW I take my mouse off the cancel button. She looks too amazing.

This one you should not cancel. They will probably never do another exclusive with this amount of attachments. The two bodices, the regular bracelet, and the bullet bracelets, plus the arms holding the shields and the swords. Never AGAIN!

This one you should not cancel. They will probably never do another exclusive with this amount of attachments. The two bodices, the regular bracelet, and the bullet bracelets, plus the arms holding the shields and the swords. Never AGAIN!

I obviously have not been paying attention as I ordered this last year. Didn’t realize there were more extras. Excited about the sword and shield! Just watched a quick FB video from February and she looks great. I’ll need to poke around for more photos of the extras.

You get the swordand shieldwith the regular release.

The exclusive has a switch out bodice and the bullet bracelets as well as the regular switch outs

Okay, cool. The switch out arms with weapons are what I really wanted more than the exclusive parts then.

From watching the videos on FB it seemed exactly the opposite. Sword and shield are exclusive. Bullets will be for both statues.

Tweeterhead FB Live Video on 6/15 confirms the regular gets the normal hands and the bullet blast hands. Exclusive gets the sword and shield. Not sure if that has changed in the interim.

Seems like everyone is confused as I am. On their site, WW shows just the switch out Bodice as the exclusive and nothing else.

Not much I can do about it now, I ordered the regular and waited too long to get the exclusive.

WW.jpg

Seems like everyone is confused as I am. On their site, WW shows just the switch out Bodice as the exclusive and nothing else.

Not much I can do about it now, I ordered the regular and waited too long to get the exclusive.

View attachment 421058

If you have FB, watch the live videos about Wonder Woman. They said they added the bullet blast hands and then while they were at it decided to experiment with sword and shield. Both versions got the bullet blast hands but the Ex got the sword and shield. Frankly up until this point I was debating keeping the Ex but now I’m glad I ordered. Perhaps you can hop on a waitlist?

I don't have FB, but thanks for clarifying that. I don't know if Tweeterhead offer a wait list because as the screenshot shows, it says out of stock and they take away the order button. I know it's going to be obnoxiously high on ebay when it first comes out too. For now, I'll be content with the regular version :slap.

I don't have FB, but thanks for clarifying that. I don't know if Tweeterhead offer a wait list because as the screenshot shows, it says out of stock and they take away the order button. I know it's going to be obnoxiously high on ebay when it first comes out too. For now, I'll be content with the regular version :slap.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do have one. May just need to email them.

Back