Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope I get mine at all. I've moved since I ordered this and since TH doesn't have an ordering system like SS I can't just change my address in their system. I've emailed them the change but I'm still really worried especially since I had to pay in full 7 months ago.

I just hope I get mine at all. I've moved since I ordered this and since TH doesn't have an ordering system like SS I can't just change my address in their system. I've emailed them the change but I'm still really worried especially since I had to pay in full 7 months ago.

I wouldn't worry. I guarantee you'll get an email when it's about to ship out confirming you mailing address, just like they've done the past few times.

Crazy that we paid in full that long ago. I hope thing gets squared away for you. TH website and email response is fair at best.

I wouldn't worry. I guarantee you'll get an email when it's about to ship out confirming you mailing address, just like they've done the past few times.

I hope you're right. The thing is that my email has also changed so I'm still worried.

Do they have a CS number? I would not rely on sending them an e-mail from a different mailbox talking about sending to a different address, that is a red flag.

Yes it is, so you see why I'm worried. I had no idea that I was going to be moving when I ordered this. If I knew I would have just ordered the reg from SS.

I got an email reply back saying that they would change the address but I would feel a whole lot better about it if they had a website were I could see my account and verify the change. Also if I had not already paid in full I wouldn't be so concerned.

Well Chad replied to you new current email saying that he'd make the change. I don't think you need to worry. He will confirm with you when it is ready to ship. Ideally you should have a separate personal email account attached to your paypal this way you won't have to change it if you change jobs.

Yes it is, so you see why I'm worried. I had no idea that I was going to be moving when I ordered this. If I knew I would have just ordered the reg from SS.

I got an email reply back saying that they would change the address but I would feel a whole lot better about it if they had a website were I could see my account and verify the change. Also if I had not already paid in full I wouldn't be so concerned.

It was Sept. Lily Munster was held up quite a few months also(like 6 months). All I know is when we do get this it will be awesome.

I hope she is worth the wait.....

*edit* Just had an email saying my flexpay has now been pushed back to FEB* :impatient:

A lot has been delayed. Almost all of the statues to be released in early 2015 show ranges of expected ship dates on Sideshow's website. I guess our new years resolution is to have more patience :lol

I got to say that i'm not very pleased with Tweeterhead's customer service. I've been trying to get a hold of them and no response at all. I'm getting to the point of just giving up.

A lot has been delayed. Almost all of the statues to be released in early 2015 show ranges of expected ship dates on Sideshow's website. I guess our new years resolution is to have more patience :lol

The dock strike has really thrown an wrench into delivery dates. Apparently there's a huge backlog of stuff.

I got to say that i'm not very pleased with Tweeterhead's customer service. I've been trying to get a hold of them and no response at all. I'm getting to the point of just giving up.

ApeManRyan, are you using the Tweeterhead contact page or are you using Chad's email? If you are using the page, try [email protected]. If you already did that, sorry, I don't know how else you can contact them

Back