Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an awesome representation of Michelle Pfieffers face...better than the SS Pf IMHO

Thats an awesome representation of Michelle Pfieffers face...better that the SS Pf IMHO

Thanks, I agree. And those blemishes on her nose aren't visible in person. I didn't even know they were there until I saw that pic.

FullSizeRendersm.jpg

i couldnt be more happier with this. perfect representation. perfect sculpt, pose,base,scale. i have mine lit up and its my centerpiece. sorry the pics turned out a bit blurry. better than no pics.

20160403_143539.jpg20160403_143524.jpg20160403_142841.jpg

Attachments

• 20160403_142058.jpg
    20160403_142058.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 265
great pics, it photographs well because of that pose and it looks alot like michelle even when its blurry.

Sorry seemed quite bad in some nose - mask area and hence i asked.

Most, if not all of the retail copies I've seen have a slight over-bleed of the black paint of the mask onto the upper nose, which you can barely notice when taking a close-up pic or staring straight at it; basically an inch from your face. Not an issue, IMO.

Doesn't Michelle Pfeiffer and the prototype have Blue eyes? My statue like other pictured have GREEN eyes.

Doesn't Michelle Pfeiffer and the prototype have Blue eyes? My statue like other pictured have GREEN eyes.

Pfieffer has blue eyes. The TH pic on their website are blue. The pics people are posting, I really can't tell. They just look "light".

CW6.jpg

Does BBTS have the best price on this? I don't have faith in Hot Toys perfecting this figure, if they decide to attempt this one. All of their female figures have this dead, lifeless look to them.

Ordered her tonight. Just a heads up for anyone in the uk after this, mygeekbox are doing 10% off with the promo code welcome. Pretty sure this applies to new customers...
And here is Dean Knight with a superb showcase of her.

Last edited:
Ordered her tonight. Just a heads up for anyone in the uk after this, mygeekbox are doing 10% off with the promo code welcome. Pretty sure this applies to new customers...
And here is Dean Knight with a superb showcase of here.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

And here is Dean Knight with a superb showcase of here.

Thanks alot for that, just put my order in for her. I hadnt even heard of mygeekbox before

Back