Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's money to be made, TOTS will do it, regardless of how much of a rehash a Kills figure would be. I am worried that there might end up being decreased sales of the H4 and H5 figures, potentially making future releases unprofitable.

With that being said, I am eager to see how the H40 turns out.

I would imagine 4 and 5 may be produced in lower numbers, the good news is, I'm pretty sure every release is the same body so it's not like there's a cost to that large portion of a release. From what i see, 4 and 5 seem well received and being bought up, though even the 1978 is still available, and I'm not sure TOTS cares as much about sell outs as other companies, look how often their masks are available year after year.

A rep for tots said that these won?t have a problem of selling out as they will keep production going as long as there is demand for it.

Yeah, I like that ToTS is pretty open with their productions, there have been some pieces I couldn't get from them at initial release and were still around a year or two later when I could purchase them. I think they have a good mindset as a company, they're not trying to be limited or a hot item, they want people to get and enjoy their products.

A rep for tots said that these won?t have a problem of selling out as they will keep production going as long as there is demand for it.

That’s good the hear. I’ve been wanting to get the 78 to customize, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

A rep for tots said that these won't have a problem of selling out as they will keep production going as long as there is demand for it.

Demand is a funny thing though. I don't doubt for five seconds H4 and H5 figures will sell out. Those particular films have a rabid fan base, but its also very niche. So my feeling is what is left after the base is satisfied will likely attract horror collectors who may not covet those films, but want to display the entire film series, which will undoubtedly make a nice display with the poster art on the boxes. But after that, the market gets pretty thin. I believe demand will be something they have to build back AFTER these are off the market. I don't see TOT Studios ordering a fresh batch of thousands unless there are sufficient pre-orders to justify the plunge (which could prove challenging). So to me if you remotely fit either category that would buy it now, I would get it at these prices while they're still retail. Halloween Kills comes out this year and I'm assuming Halloween Ends comes out either the following year or the year after. Then the franchise will get mothballed for a while to build back demand. These are crazy good prices and a very unique time to see the franchise get made into a 1/6th scale series while the property is hot. I'm certain merchandise will cool off once the films go on hiatus.

Anyone interested in This beautiful rehaul with rooted hair,bruce banner hot toys body,hot toys platoon vietnam combat boots, and custom real metal and wood knife ,also a custom base.comes with original box and inserts.pm me if interested.bruce banner head is not included.just showing the picture before I swapped the body out.way better articulation in elbows for better accurate poses.
93cb7faa95fe3535aa4888e6d2d0a716.jpg
bc21a03af980032ac88128d4f1ddd1f0.jpg
ffa033d7114708ac7b4a1a0d057212d9.jpg
8800a6e0695b8571ff52334bcd359a3c.jpg
892963bf3b278d0d9a0a7241268b4306.jpg
805f3a1f825d4a190dcc2b766fdb015b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just watched Dean's eye removal video and gave it a go.

It took quite a lot of hairdryer heating to remove the hair, and even more to dislodge the eye section.

Rather than moving the eyes back, I left that section out entirely. The mask fits into place surprisingly well without needing any neck post connection.

The result is pretty dramatic since the eyes did make him look a bit goofy unless they were in shadow. Now he has that menacing, lifeless appearance.

The block with the eyes on it looks really strange. Reminded me of Babu Frik. :lol

467ca4033af480ab06529b48cd2db10d.jpg

EDIT:

Even freakier than that, while I was doing this mod I had the first episode of the 2019 Are You Afraid of the Dark series on pause. After the mod was done I started playing the episode again, and within seconds there are these lines: "The clown had no eyes? ... Nothing at all, like nothing in his eye sockets or anything?"

That was one spooky coincidence!

:horror

Dean needs to slow his roll on the amount of ads he puts on his videos. Geez lol I can take three ad breaks in 30 minutes but 7 or 8 is pushing it. I don't blame the guy for trying to make a living but c'mon... even TV used to do less than that. Other than that, I'm liking the PCS Myers best out of all the Myers sculpts that have come out in the last couple years. Still TOTS is a great option and affordable for a lot of people which is good

Please, Dean Knight is a wanna-be customizer. He supports those that wanna give him free ****.
c3081752dc75785652d15617e0348168.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You're a legend in your own mind. Could you stop spamming this thread with the customs you're peddling? There is a custom Myers thread...oh I see you're peddling there as well.

Still digging this fig. My personal favourite of 2020.

Attachments

• 00000000000 tot1 (2).jpg
    00000000000 tot1 (2).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 94
Looks like ToTS listened to some feedback, accessory pack looks to have updated and variety of hands along with the same items as Sideshow, done better, and a greener jumpsuit.

Ewdj4WaWYAQbgWz

Ewdj4UfWQAA6eOm

Here is our first look The Halloween (1978) Accessory Pack! The set will retail for $89.99 and includes Green Coveralls, Ghost Sheet head and glasses, 6 new hands, phone, Judith Myers Tombstone and a light-up jacko'lantern. Be on the look out for more details in the coming month.

Back