Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's any comfort, mine was scanned at a UPS facility in my town at 4am and it looks like it probably won't be delivered until the originally scheduled date tomorrow.

Anyone ever ordered from Figureland?
https://www.figureland.co.uk/hallo...igure-from-trick-or-treat-studios-25693-p.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't but did notice that listing a while back but I think it was out of stock when I last looked (might have that wrong though as it does look like it can be pre-ordered). I'm not sure what their shipping cost is but I went with TITA as it was free shipping and at least I know they can be trusted.

It would be good to know though if figureland are reliable for other orders at a later date.

Ian

I got mine today. I am in Ohio. I ordered mine on March 19th. Not sure if this information will help in determining anything, but thought I would share it in case folks are still trying to figure out the method of shipping the figure. It arrived safely, and looks good.

Ordered one through BBTS. No info. yet either.
I also went ahead and ordered one through Nightmare Toys. Will get that one tomorrow.

Don't know if I'm keeping the BBTS one.

I went through BBTS. Still no word. Looks like I'll be receiving this some time after Halloween.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BBTS, for whatever reason, is horribly late to receive products these days. Nightmare Toys somehow just got in and is already shipping out the Laurie/Loomis 2-pack from NECA, and based on recent trends, BBTS probably won't get theirs until December. NECA announced the Retro Ghost Face going out on 8/24 and BBTS still hasn't gotten theirs.

Interesting note, my UPS has updated, at 10am it transferred from UPS over to USPS, I thought ToTS was shipping UPS all the way, not using FedEx Smart Post style. Should definitely have Michael Tomorrow.

I like BBTS. However, as has been stated if you want it quickly look elsewhere. I only jumped on Nightmare Toys due to price.

For this Myers, Nightmare is a good option. I looked at them for the 2pack I mentioned and way more than BBTS for me after shipping so I’m gonna choose savings over speed.

Glad that helped. As it has been stated they're not quick, but they are reliable. So if speed isn't a priority then BBTS is good to go. Like I said price was the main pulling point as to why I ordered another through Nightmare Toys.

Happy for ya! How do you like him so far? I just pulled out my Neca 2018 clothed version in anticipation for the new arrival. I forgot how much I liked this figure. THEN I decided to unbox the mezco again and remembered how much I was disappointed by it.. so tiny and weird. Anyone have these others too?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Got mine today
8d4cbeb5ec3b2a65e6c21116d91275d1.jpg
68cbd3ecd5be73745315788969821a19.jpg
8b8ba63a49f11d0d7eda7192e3a30972.jpg
d03114569df27ab59daa5fa285fd2ef9.jpg
33536368bfabecac98c28e59f9571ee5.jpg
18628a38401565c83ee0ce48ec99f47e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Beautiful lighting! Hows the hairline on yours? Been seeing a few photos with sloppy paint apps.

Beautiful lighting! Hows the hairline on yours? Been seeing a few photos with sloppy paint apps.

Looks ok. I'll be getting it rehair. Not too found ?ith the weird line on the neck. So ill be upgrading to this sculpt.

d61b33b326223b839251d727efd7fe37.jpg
8fb584e1fc295dd5d21bb9d24e336d61.jpg
65e917809aa5ce6738176254394d65dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Got mine in at lunch, the paint work on the mask has yet to really show through photos, I was amazed by the tonal work in it.

For those who have body swapped, did you need to do something to accommodate the neck? I have an HT neck and it's not tall enough and no matter what I try I'll have to do some Frankenstein work to get a neck that works.

Back