Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, coupon code TOTSFB10 is working for 10 percent off.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Ultimately, 5'10" or 5'12" is splitting hairs over a few inches, nothing worth fretting over a body type over. I find unless you're talking a difference of 6" or more in height, it doesn't make a huge difference in figures.

Also just read that the one in these photos is a production sample, not the prototype.

Sounds like there's no hurry to pre-order.

Trick or Treat Studios Preorders will be available for months to come!

Trick or Treat Studios We do not have a limited quantity available for preorder at this time - so sell out is not a concern!

Is the code for the TOTS website or elsewhere? At TOTS:

Coupon code "TOTSFB" is not valid.

With everything happening in the world right now, I need something to look forward to!

Here's a screenshot
ebbe975d9cdcf912e7cb4fbb0770568e.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Is the code for the TOTS website or elsewhere? At TOTS:

Coupon code "TOTSFB" is not valid.

With everything happening in the world right now, I need something to look forward to!

Myers figure probably is exempt. the code worked on a product I ordered that was $25, but it won't work on the Myers figure.

Ordered the 1978 Myers from Mad About Horror.

I don't know why, but when TOTS showed off their figures it was the first time I've been tempted to buy a Michael. The original film is great, but Michael never appealed to me as much as Jason or Freddy, even though I consider those three as the classic triumvirate of their kind. However, since I have a Jason and a Freddy I thought it was about time I completed the 'set'.

Wonder if TOTS will follow NECA and make a set of 1/6 Halloween III trick or treaters? Pricing and general appeal might be a barrier. Though I can see that also being a factor with the less aesthetically appealing 1/6 Halloween 4 and 5 figures.

It'll be some time I think before we see anything beyond Michael, they're talking doing every film and we've only seen 4 figures so far and only one for order yet. I eagerly wait to have 2018 go up, but with TOTS charging up front for orders, I could use some time to save for it.

It'll be some time I think before we see anything beyond Michael, they're talking doing every film and we've only seen 4 figures so far and only one for order yet. I eagerly wait to have 2018 go up, but with TOTS charging up front for orders, I could use some time to save for it.

I say take your time, they are making it seem like selling out won?t be a problem. So that?s good since I want to pick up 2018 as well down the road. Maybe if things settle down pandemic wise.

The 2018 is the only other imminent one I'd be interested in as well.

TOTS sound like they have big plans for expanding into 1/6, with the Universal monsters already mentioned, plus other films they've shown an interest in when asked on Facebook.

But just as well to release figures steadily since this a new market for them. I just hope they don't end up like QMx, where the big plans apparently stumbled because 1/6 turned out to be more complicated than their usual stock-in-trade.

At least with Mad About Horror they only required 1/3 plus delivery up front.

Michael has always been my most favorite and a quality figure of the '78 has become a grail. McFarlane had a pretty good figure back in the day but the pose wasn't the best, NECA's '78 is ok but I actually find it subpar to McFarlane, and all of the customs have just been very expensive, getting a head alone, and sometimes not even painted, could run as much as this whole figure. On top of that, none of the sculptors ever took on sculpted hair and getting the right look from rooted faux hair is no easy feat. For me, because of how the lighting was in the movie, there's a silhouette to Michael's head that's as important to capture as the face of the mask and the only way to consistently capture that is sculpted.

This figure delivers something I've wanted for years and I can't wait to get him.

Michael has always been my most favorite and a quality figure of the '78 has become a grail. McFarlane had a pretty good figure back in the day but the pose wasn't the best, NECA's '78 is ok but I actually find it subpar to McFarlane, and all of the customs have just been very expensive, getting a head alone, and sometimes not even painted, could run as much as this whole figure. On top of that, none of the sculptors ever took on sculpted hair and getting the right look from rooted faux hair is no easy feat. For me, because of how the lighting was in the movie, there's a silhouette to Michael's head that's as important to capture as the face of the mask and the only way to consistently capture that is sculpted.

This figure delivers something I've wanted for years and I can't wait to get him.

I was watching Dean Knight's videos this morning on his thoughts about these figures and the comparison to expensive customs, and he was pretty impressed.

Back