Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also shipped! Should arrive on Wednesday but I'm on business travel through Friday :(

Triceratops is sold out! Exclusive and the regular version! WOW !!!! It is a record for Sideshow! I am happy that my Triceratops is on the way to me. Folks , you love this dinosaur species so much ?

Triceratops is sold out! Exclusive and the regular version! WOW !!!! It is a record for Sideshow! I am happy that my Triceratops is on the way to me. Folks , you love this dinosaur species so much ?

I'm actually not too happy about this news, considering I still need to get 5 more dinos...

I'm actually not too happy about this news, considering I still need to get 5 more dinos...

Don't worry...they will probably sell 'REPAINT VERSION' soon like Mosasaur...another 400 extra repaint are created when 1000 Mosasaurs were sold out. But I never see any repaint that is more superior than the original paint.(In my point of view) The repaint Mosasaur looks like a cucumber.

Don't worry...they will probably sell 'REPAINT VERSION' soon like Mosasaur...another 400 extra repaint are created when 1000 Mosasaurs were sold out. But I never see any repaint that is more superior than the original paint.(In my point of view) The repaint Mosasaur looks like a cucumber.

Well the ones I still need/want are the Spino, Styracosaurus, carno, apato, and the Stego. So almost all of those are on the repainted versions.

Well the ones I still need/want are the Spino, Styracosaurus, carno, apato, and the Stego. So almost all of those are on the repainted versions.

But I have to say...the repaint Apatosaurus is pretty. Styracosaurus is good looking too.

0812151246b.jpg
0812151247.jpg
0812151247c.jpg
0812151247f.jpg
0812151250a.jpg

Well, the paints kind of bad. It's not comically bad like the Carno Repaint and some others, but its definitely not good. It looks a bit like one of those Schleich toys, just a lot bigger. Sad, but Sideshow clearly doesn't care anymore. :huh

WOW! Your opinion is interesting. I think you are right. Folks, these statues are the best replicas in the world. Sideshow working with the best paleo-artists in the world. But in quality, they go in the wrong direction with the new team of painters from China. That was demonstrated by the 3rd statue since changed team. I mean Mosasaur, T-rex, and now, Triceratops. Perhaps it would be ok if the price would stagnatet. The statues are becoming larger and more expensive, but the quality is average. From my point of view the best painting in the line was for T-rex maquette from David Krentz,

Back