Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello dear collectors. For about a week I did a reservation for Exclusive Triceratops. What do you think are likely to convert? I wish exclusive version. Unfortunately this edition is extremely limited, only 250. One question, if it converts faster than it releases on the market, I have to pay anything, or pay when it becomes available on the site? I think I only have to pay $ 35 just for preorder, right? . How would you proceed when converted exclusive Triceratops?

Do you have any news about this statue?

PS: There are chances that we see at SDCC new species of dinosaurs?

That and it might be a while before it converts. Mine took almost 2 months.

Thank you for the information. I hope to manage to get my hands on an exclusive version:) I doubt... because there are only 250:( The conversion to T-rex was simply because they were 1000.

In my opinion you won't be missing out on much of you don't get the EX. There placement of the baby Trike looks good but it's behind the main one, so if you want to put it on display in the most obvious sense that it was meant to be shown, the baby is barely going to be seen.

This is the issue I'm having when I consider where I'm going to put it. I really don't think you'll be able to see the baby unless you have this in a walk-around display case or you just have the main Trike facing the opposite direction.

I think this would have been the best bet. Putting it in front would have been too similar to the stegosaurus statue. I just really don't understand why they put it where they did.

Damn. I didn't realize this before. Hope you can just remove the baby trike and put him wherever you like. Without too big of a peg.

You're right. What to say... In my opinion, the exclusive version of the T-rex looks sensational, and I'm glad to have this version, but the version exclusive for triceratops I can not really call it a sensational idea. I am on the waiting list, but if not converted until it releases the normal version, then I will immediately order the regular version:))

So this thing is still scheduled for this month or next? I'm tempted to buy the Stegosaurus soon but I don't want to if this thing is going to be coming out in the same month.

WOW this means that in 3-5 weeks, they will release this beauty? Excellent news BurningRage ! I'm going to order directly from Sideshow even if transport to Europe will cost me almost $ 100:horror:slap. I can not resist two months to arrive in Europe :))LOL:panic::lol

So the dock workers are striking again? If this **** gets in the way of my stuff being shipped again I'm gonna flip my ****.

Oh ****, its going down already? I was not expecting that. How much were you charged?

Well, I get a notification late last week or early in this week that they would be charging me on the 17th. Guess not everyone did?

Full price + shipping. Shipping was a killer for me - $90.

Well, I get a notification late last week or early in this week that they would be charging me on the 17th. Guess not everyone did?

Full price + shipping. Shipping was a killer for me - $90.

Wow, that's insane for shipping. But no, I didnt get that email. Seems as though only a few of us have gotten emails saying it'll be coming in within 3-5 weeks.

You're not in the US are you? In my email it also states that this 3-5 week estimate is taking into account the fact that the dock workers are striking. Again.

My guess is that Sideshow has received word that these are done, and can ship them out to the rest of the world now, with the US orders getting this delay due to the dock workers.

Back