Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, Hamm as an older Batman would be awesome. It'd be cool to see a film with a more experienced Batman where he thinks, "Holy ____! I'm getting slower, I'm not as agile as I used to be, what happens when I can no longer keep this up?"

Jon Hamm and Michael Fassbender should co-star in everything, as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks all! He'll be available in early April. I'll start taking down names in a private list and then I'll contact everyone individually with info when I can begin offering them.

I love the show, so expect other characters eventually. :D I think Christina Hendricks deserves a full statue....1:1....haha!

Now...we all know I've started quite a few 'series', so I may back track to others to do some other characters first....LOTS to do...I still haven't even finished my Doc Brown!
Trev

You should definitely do a 1/6 full body statue of Christina Hendricks.

I like your thinking Dave....I like your thinking a lot..... :D

molds for Don are in progress...should have things ready by next week. I'll post shots of a casting side-by-side with other heads for scale.

Trev

Yeah which is why I suggested a mature Supes storyline would be great, and Kingdome Come would be insane :lecture
I actually think he's young enough to be a traditional Supes. Kingdom Come Superman is more in his mid-50s or so, right? I just don't think film companies would go for it. Getting them to sign off on an old bastard like Downey, Jr. to play a hero was probably not easy for Favreau et al.

I'm glad Hendricks is on your sculpting radar Trev, well I guess she'd be difficult to miss on anyone's radar :lol

I actually think he's young enough to be a traditional Supes. Kingdom Come Superman is more in his mid-50s or so, right? I just don't think film companies would go for it. Getting them to sign off on an old bastard like Downey, Jr. to play a hero was probably not easy for Favreau et al.

Yeah, he would need makeup to look older for a KC Supes.

Movie studios :mad::mad::mad:

Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles :horror

Yep, I've got a lot of things in the works. :) These days I try to be vague, though, as I hate to get everyone's hopes up if it takes me months to finish something. It's in everyone's best interest if I just pop up with a new headsculpt every once in a while.

Thanks!
Trev

Yep, I've got a lot of things in the works. :) These days I try to be vague, though, as I hate to get everyone's hopes up if it takes me months to finish something. It's in everyone's best interest if I just pop up with a new headsculpt every once in a while.

Thanks!
Trev

:clap:yess: I love surprises.

Cool! I love the show, but I don't really want a Mad Men bash--bunch of guys in suits...not the most exciting thing, lol. Maybe I could make an Agent Frawley from The Town or just some random FBI/ATF/DEA guy.

I'd LOVE a Christina Hendricks or Jessica Pare for sure Trevor (hint hint)!

:naughty:love:pray:

Trevor is the ____. Incredible sculpts every time. Jeez.. it must make him cry to see his sculpts consistently butchered by the hacks that paint the finished products for Sideshow.

I'll go through the thread and take down names on my private interest list. once the castings are ready to go, I'll probably create my own thread so that I can let everyone know.

Thanks so much folks!
Trev

Is this the official thread to put you name down for this?

I've never bought from Trevor before, but I have obsessively seen every ep of "Mad Men" and would love to see other characters also.

My one concern is that there is a real problem with 1/6 suits - they tend to have big frumpy lapels and just not look crisp/flat enough.

"Mad Men" is all sharp suits and hot (mostly exposed) female bodies - both of which are tough to do in 1/6!

EDIT: just saw Marfmaster's thread on the suit. So it appears it may be possible to get a perfect 1/6 suit. Though a half G is a little scary considering Trevor is planning other (suited...) characters! All up, we're presumably looking at several grand for the cast.

If I were to get in on that, Draper would have to be a one-off. How much is this sculpt going to run, Trev? It's fantastic. I must say that I would be very curious to see someone mod it into a Batman sculpt, always thought that Hamm had the perfect profile/jawline for it?

EDIT: just saw Marfmaster's thread on the suit. So it appears it may be possible to get a perfect 1/6 suit. Though a half G is a little scary considering Trevor is planning other (suited...) characters! All up, we're presumably looking at several grand for the cast.

It is a bit intimidating, but I only plan on putting together a Don, so it's easier to swallow :lol

I'm very interested, Marf, but it really is a big decision to make when you're new to the customs game, and especially when there is so much other stuff coming out, does Toria do payment plans or anything?

Back