Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing sculpt, instantly recognizable as always. However, I do feel that the lines under his cheeks (coming from his nose) are a tad too pronounced.
I've only watched the first few episodes though, so I'm not too familiar with his look, so it may be how his face looks when making this expression. Anybody have any comparison pics of this exact expression?

I think Snyder/Nolan wanted a younger version so Henry Cavill seems to be a great choice based on looks too. Not too clued up on his acting capabilities though. Really eager to see a teaser for that flick.

Jon Hamm would be perfect for a mature Supes, in the Alex Ross mould - maybe even for a Kingdom Come movie :pray:

Batman all the way! Though I think this is one of those rare cases where the actor could pull off both. He'd be the perfect Superman in a TDKR film (Returns), but as that would most likely only be a one off, I vote Batman (that way he can be in the sequels!)

I didn't mean for my comment to come across as if I was saying it was 'iffy'.

The likeness is insane! I just thought the expression looked a little weird is all :monkey3

Trev is the man! But the sculpt is my 2nd favourite thing in this thread! after the video on page 5! :lol

Now...we all know I've started quite a few 'series', so I may back track to others to do some other characters first....LOTS to do...I still haven't even finished my Doc Brown!

Out of curiosity what other characters are you working on?

Its always a treat to see your sculpts even if it is a character I am unfamilliar with.

Still haven't caught the latest episode....Trying to avoid everything before I can. :D ha!

I'd definitely like to sculpt other characters if Don goes well. Hendricks would definitely work great for both Joan and YoSafBridge, so she's a must.

Thanks all! Doing last tweaks before molding later this week. Sorry to those who are a little iffy about my rendition of him.

best-
Trev

tumblr_l24juocscI1qzhk9uo1_r2_400.gif

Ski :)

Last edited:
Hamm better be the next Batman.

More suited to Superman IMO
Too old to be cast as either, unfortunately, considering the tendency of film studios (he's over 40 now, I believe).

I think it was Kevin Smith who suggested he would make a perfect Captain America, and I agree. He would make a fantastic Superman, as well.

Too old to be cast as either, unfortunately, considering the tendency of film studios (he's over 40 now, I believe).

I think it was Kevin Smith who suggested he would make a perfect Captain America, and I agree. He would make a fantastic Superman, as well.

Yeah which is why I suggested a mature Supes storyline would be great, and Kingdome Come would be insane :lecture

Back