Transformers Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go HERE and type out Optimus Prime or Megatron in the "enter search keywords" box, and you'll see almost every Optimus Prime that's out there today (almost). That's where I find all the stuff I wanna buy.

I'm a big fan of Scourge (Nemesis Prime basically) myself: :rock

r_scourge_833.jpg

bagelsncheesey said:
Go HERE and type out Optimus Prime or Megatron in the "enter search keywords" box, and you'll see almost every Optimus Prime that's out there today (almost). That's where I find all the stuff I wanna buy.

I'm a big fan of Scourge (Nemesis Prime basically) myself: :rock

r_scourge_833.jpg

NICE--- thanks, a great resource. But I couldn't find the one that p!tu called *Transformers Hybrid Style*... did I miss it on that site?

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :duh

"I see"... said the blind man who couldn't talk.

Thanks-- that Optimus definitely looks like a must have.

DarthNeil said:
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :duh

"I see"... said the blind man who couldn't talk.

Thanks-- that Optimus definitely looks like a must have.

That Optimus is definitely a cool one, but keep in mind he's only about 3 inches tall.:D

bagelsncheesey said:
That Optimus is definitely a cool one, but keep in mind he's only about 3 inches tall.:D

Size matters not. Judge me by my size do you?

But that does put things in perspective.

bagelsncheesey said:
in the last pic here, that's him next to a Revoltech figure (which are anywhere from 5" to 6" tall).
Holy crap!! i thought he was bigger!! It sells for like $60 thats crazy!!! thats way to small!!!! thats almost a WST!

p!tu said:
Holy crap!! i thought he was bigger!! It sells for like $60 thats crazy!!! thats way to small!!!! thats almost a WST!

yea dude, there's honestly no way i'd buy that for $60. i mean, it's cool and all, but too small and the short stacks, just don't think the price is justifiable.

p!tu said:
Awesome!!! mine arrived today to!!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew
But dont have my camera!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2

Well I do my friend---

But as I'm still waiting for my Revoltech Optimus to arrive from the west coast (hopefully tomorrow) I had to settle for having Revoltech Megatron whoop some classic Optimus behind...

Leading the Decepticon charge--- if you don't have the Revoltech (and I have a 2nd Megatron--hint hint...nudge nudge) then you don't know what you're missing...

With big brother Masterpiece---another essential G1 Transformer for the true fan

Of course you've got to balance out all that evil--- Optimus (with my weekend purchase of he Titanium version which I snagged for $10 Canadian... could have gotten Soundwave as well for a little more-- but maybe next time)

And just because they're not supposed to be out until June 2nd I'll show my movie version of Jazz and Bumblebee with their original G1 vehicle counterpart

DANKA..... Can't wait to have the Revoltech Optimus for some really cool posing with the Megatron...

Back