Toysmon Nurse Joker 2.0 to be released end of September: preorder up now.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received today and it actually comes with the proper socks! Not nearly as great as King's but they'll do the job if you can't get his.

Now I need another head and a body for this one. To find them!

Received today and it actually comes with the proper socks! Not nearly as great as King's but they'll do the job if you can't get his.

Now I need another head and a body for this one. To find them!

Could you upload some pics please? :wave

2012-10-05204252.jpg

2012-10-05204337.jpg

2012-10-05204428.jpg

2012-10-05204520.jpg

2012-10-05204535.jpg

And finally, the sock's compared with King's. I can't stress how much better King's socks are. They're more like real socks as well as being accurate to the socks used in the film.

2012-10-05204859.jpg

i think both my mrm 2.5 nurse joker neck less custom on a kaustic slim and toysmon 2.0 should be arriving any day now. really excited. have never had a nurse J fig before and i love that look.

Where can you buy this on-line and then ask for the wig extra? Is this sold through a specific e-tailer besides finding it listed on Ebay?

Ok....no answer back here....but I placed an order yesterday for the Wig new version on the Toysmon website only to be refunded today stating "this new version has sold out" even though they have not indicated that on the website....

Anywhere else to buy other than hunting on Ebay? Anyone know?

Ok....no answer back here....but I placed an order yesterday for the Wig new version on the Toysmon website only to be refunded today stating "this new version has sold out" even though they have not indicated that on the website....

Anywhere else to buy other than hunting on Ebay? Anyone know?

Toysmon has a eBay store that has the option to buy with or without a wig. The seller ID is actually toysmon. Make sure you get it from him though because there are some sellers that have jacked the price way up. I think there's also an option now to get the set with a knock off TrueType included.

Back