Toysmon Nurse Joker 2.0 to be released end of September: preorder up now.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaimanstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did a search and did not find another thread about the 2.0

Looks like its due at the end of this month. Considering the recent prices of the 1.0, this is a steal!

Dark Knight Joker Nurse costume set (Fit on hot toys 12" Figures)

toysmonjoker.jpg

Includes :

1. Nurse Uniform (nameplate, pocket watch, pen)
2. Gun
3. A pair of shoes (Crocs)
4. A pair of Socks
5. Mask
6. Case Record
7. 1/6 Scale Movie Statue (Oscar statue)
8. Sticker
9. Detonator

Doesn't look like it comes with the rubber "red haired" wig.

$48.00 including free shipping (to the continental US at least).

Ebay seller Toysmon:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joker-Nurs...4365?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27cab771ad

There are other sellers that have it up for preorder as well, but Toysmon is the least expensive.

I've already paid for mine.

Last edited:
Damn, no kidding. I always said if they come out with a new one they will clean up. But it doesn't come with the wig so its an easy pass. The wig, to me, is everything about the outfit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Damn, no kidding. I always said if they come out with a new one they will clean up. But it doesn't come with the wig so its an easy pass. The wig, to me, is everything about the outfit.

I know what you mean. However, I wasn't in the hobby when the first one came out and from the first time I saw the Nurse Joker I really, really wanted it.

I guess I'm okay with not having the wig for now as he spends 95% of the scenes he wears it in WITHOUT the wig.

I'm wondering if I could hire someone to do a rooted wig.

Thanks for the information share, but I am hesitant to buy because it's sold on eBay.

I tend to stay away from pre-orders sold on eBay because once you pay via Paypal, and 45 days elapse, you have no opportunity to refund your money in case the seller dupes you.

Does he have it on an online retailer's site, by any chance?

Thanks for the information share, but I am hesitant to buy because it's sold on eBay.

I tend to stay away from pre-orders sold on eBay because once you pay via Paypal, and 45 days elapse, you have no opportunity to refund your money in case the seller dupes you.

Does he have it on an online retailer's site, by any chance?

Yeah, never ever preorder on eBay. I

I'm not worried. It's really easy, if it doesn't show before the 45 days, just open up a dispute on day 44. No biggie.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't hit this thread up. Boardies been wanting the Nurse outfit ever since Toysmon stopped making them the first time.

I was ready to sell off my BR Joker. This has made me rethink that as I would have to buy the headsculpt again. Thanks for sharing the link!

Is it being sold separate or as part of the set? I already preordered one so I would hope they would at least give us the option to add the wig.

E-mail them. They'll give you a special price for it. $4 if you wait until mid October to get it all shipped together or $8 to ship the kit out first then the wig when it's available.

Back