TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1fe720780fe07629ff4b62dc8eb60999.jpg

I hadn?t noticed till you said something. He needs a mesh screen over the mouth. It was always visible through the mask just not bare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping that Toys Era corrects the exposed mouth in production but overall a really nice looking figure. Was it mesh in the movie? I forget exactly how it looked.

EDIT: Yep, mesh. Thanks, jedijim!

I don't collect 1/6 like I used to, but Fiend and Ock may draw me back in. This is my current set up (yes I mix Toybiz with Hot Toyz). I'm going to need a better Venom too.
bwRIw2l.jpg

The fiend made me buy a raimi Spider-Man figure. I was holding out in hopes of an updated figure from either the movie or the game but I couldn't hold out any longer. Can't wait for this figure. I know it was Q1, anyone know when we should see this guy start shipping?

The fiend made me buy a raimi Spider-Man figure. I was holding out in hopes of an updated figure from either the movie or the game but I couldn't hold out any longer. Can't wait for this figure. I know it was Q1, anyone know when we should see this guy start shipping?

I would guess itll be after chinese new year at the earliest but more likely march.

Got mine from OSK so hopefully they should be soon as well. They usually get these things pretty quick.

I got invoiced at Giantoy today too. Last time I got something from them it was the Soosoo Teenage Negasonic figure and it took like a full two weeks for it to ship.

But yeah this is a lot sooner than I thought, can’t wait to see final!

Holy crap, I can’t believe how fast they’re getting this out- if it does indeed ship in the next week. I’m too used to POing figures over a year before they release.
Now crack on and get a Raimi Spidey out before Hot Toys shows one off so I can save ?150.

Just paid my OSK invoice as well. Cant wait to see this guy. Fastest turn around time I?ve ever seen.

Back