TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup figure looks really good. Shame you probably can't have him crouching down very far while flying the glider, but that would have been the case no matter who made this.

I just noticed they added the screen in front of his mouth as opposed to what the promo pics showed, glad they did that!

Very nice review. The figure and board look fantastic. I love the detailing on the board. Amazing work for a 3rd party company.

Agreed. The detailing of the mechanism on the underside of the board far exceeds my expectations, and that goes for the articulation it provides as well. I look forward to adding this to my collection.

:duff Glad to do my part! Also, I just realized that's the review Bigbreda said he'd be sharing last night. I didn't mean to steal his thunder! :slap
If folks here are anything like me, then they're salivating waiting on another video. No thunder has been stolen lol

Holy crap that looks good. Now the long wait for the slow boat from China. Probably at least three weeks til I have mine in hand.

Back