Toys-era 1/6 scale the telepath figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks decent enough.
I can't wait to see this.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 490
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 476
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 478
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 477
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 479
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 482
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 476
I will pick this up since I bought Magneto. Too bad it doesn't come with a wheel chair.

Really not feeling that head sculpt and as someone who's pretty lenient with that stuff, Sean Bean comes into mind for me as well. His face is long and his jaw too thick. McAvoy has a pretty rounded shape to his head as seen in the following:

1m6yTYb.jpg

x-men_days-of-future-past_charles-xavier.jpg

Sculpt looks good to me, but also soft and kind of cheap. Clothing also doesn't do much for me. But, would make a nice companion for anyone satisfied with their Magneto.

It's a very plain figure so would need to be pretty cheap for me to pull the trigger, I have the Magneto and am quite happy with him but this doesn't seem quite as nice, might wait for the Figure Masters version.

The more I look at it and think about it, the less pleased I am. I really like Magneto but this is a bit boring overall. Unless it is really cheap, i will probably go with the other version coming out. I like the look of the bald head sculpt with that one.

Back