1/6 Toys Era 1/6-scale The Heir (aka Robin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
193cce605c4b287b3bce232e3bf99481.jpg

I like this figure, he looks pretty good in person, can't wait for Nightwing. :)

Soosoo's social media accounts are a down. Did something happen?

I ordered the Soosootoys SST022 Detective Vigilante. I see that its social media is down, but some people have posted re-assurances that the figures will still be made. I didn't even know there was also a Toys Era's version when I ordered. Only difference I can see is the unmasked head sculpt between the two. Is there any other reason to go with one over the other?

I ordered the Soosootoys SST022 Detective Vigilante. I see that its social media is down, but some people have posted re-assurances that the figures will still be made. I didn't even know there was also a Toys Era's version when I ordered. Only difference I can see is the unmasked head sculpt between the two. Is there any other reason to go with one over the other?

I?ve never owned any soosoo toys products so I can?t speak to the quality but I?ve owned several toys era figures over the years and can always count on their quality. Plus this one is already made and is certain where the other seems to be in limbo for the time being. I saw that soosoo will also be producing nightwing and I really hope that comes to fruition but given the current state of things I?m not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does the head sculpt sit so weirdly on the neck? It looks like either the head came out undersized or the neck is too large. Also the costume blocking looks painted on as opposed to being different pieces of fabric stitched together. I don't watch the series, but I would guess that's how the costume is constructed. The overall design is not bad but the execution seems terrible. Given that it's seeming less likely that HT will produce their Batman Forever Robin, it would be nice to get a more modern Robin (and Nightwing) to have a placeholders until something better is released.

Got my invoice for the SooSooToys version. Looks like maybe October and he’ll be shipping out. Would really like to see some in hand pics before I pay it though.

Got my invoice for the SooSooToys version. Looks like maybe October and he’ll be shipping out. Would really like to see some in hand pics before I pay it though.
Great news! Where did you order from? Hoping Nightwing releases around the same time. I'm super stoked for both. And Soosoo really needs to get on the rest of the team.

Great news! Where did you order from? Hoping Nightwing releases around the same time. I'm super stoked for both. And Soosoo really needs to get on the rest of the team.

Giantoy. If it is in fact releasing around the 7th like they said then I suspect I’ll have it early November.

Sounds like they are expecting him the 27th but the invoices are due by the 7th of October. I’m a little releaved him and Nightwing aren’t hitting together so we’ll hopefully be able to see how Robin turned out first.

I got my invoice from TNS. They expect to have it in warehouse next week. Only problem is, I'm going to need another detolf.

Are they releasing the younger looking Robin? I don't watch much of the show but I think a younger, shorter Robin will configure better with the HT JL Batman. The Dick Grayson Nightwing will be good though.

Just got mine today. Here a few pics.

Attachments

• 7CB4E347-EEBB-4507-98CE-9B0BFF5FB683.jpeg
    7CB4E347-EEBB-4507-98CE-9B0BFF5FB683.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 9996E76D-E4CC-44CC-9E4C-735DE4696B79.jpeg
    9996E76D-E4CC-44CC-9E4C-735DE4696B79.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 59
  • AC258A9F-96F4-4C0C-AE55-55692700E3C4.jpeg
    AC258A9F-96F4-4C0C-AE55-55692700E3C4.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 89741EA1-EF69-47CB-85C4-EB324409E640.jpeg