Toy Fair 2010 Neca Nightmare on Elm Street remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my remake Freddy figure this morning and it's pretty good overall. I'm charging the camera to take some shots but to give you a quick description, it's in 6" scale, smaller than the original series Freddy stuff, he comes with two heads (closed and opened mouth) and his hat.

Some pictures ...

These are packaged shots but after i've already opened him and put him back. When the figure arrived the heads were packaged the other way around .

packfront.gif

packback.gif

Upon opening him you realise how small the figure is, much smaller than Neca Freddy's and a little smaller than Mezco's stuff ...

2010fr1.gif

2010fr3.gif

The closed mouth head is kind of meh, there is no wash and he just has think paint on him...

lamehead.gif

The human version of Freddy is also already available in the U.K but i don't have any interest in a guy in a jacket with gardening tools :lol

Not to be nit picky but the photos should have been more straight on instead of taken from above, but we get your point :D

I personally like that the figure is the smaller size. Jackie is not a tall man, at only 5'5", so I think this works fine and is scale accurate.

I really hope these turn up in the states quickly. Haven't wanted a NECA figure this badly in a couple of years.

Yeah people need to stop griping about his size looks at the picture of him next to that JGTH figure, and that looks perfect.

Back