Toy Anxiety 1:6 Custom Brainstorm Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news about the flames fitting the torches – I’ve already got three on hand and would love to get just the flames for it.

Re the bottle: maybe just a tall, round bottle with the cap on – nothing fancy. I probably wouldn’t want to spend 5-6 dollars on a single bottle (though maybe, I try to keep my TA orders over $25). Maybe you can do multiple bottles in a single mold? Would rotocasting be an option? You’d be able to use less material for what would essentially be the same product (a clear bottle).

Yeah, can't have them mixed as that would add to the production cost, which is already at it's limits of what I'm willing to pay for the castings.

Yes, they will fit the unlit torches that we have already sold. We'll offer enough flames to cover those we've already sold, and the rest will be sold with a torch.

Oh, and what water bottle design would you be wanting? I will look into it, but getting small items like that cast tends to cost more than they're worth. I mean, would you be willing to pay $5-$6 for a water bottle, and would a lot of people buy them at that price? I'm learning many casters charge more for small items than I expected.

People will pay that for a water bottle at Disneyland, SDCC, or any other attraction, so why not? :lol

What with the new "Scream" movie coming up you should get a Scream mask made and put together a kit using a modified version of that grim reaper costume. Just an idea. Would be cool to see a proper one finally made.

Had already crossed my mind. We'll see what happens. Would be a pretty simple kit. Right now, I need a better source for clothing. My current source is limited in skills, and not too interested in doing large quantities.

What with the new "Scream" movie coming up you should get a Scream mask made and put together a kit using a modified version of that grim reaper costume. Just an idea. Would be cool to see a proper one finally made.

Torches with Flames and individual flames are now available on our site. There's very few full Torches at the moment, but I will have more available next week. I'm pretty excited about how they turned out, and with some good customizing they should look fantastic!!! Click on the pictures to get some.

So what happened? Everyone (that was interested) was excited about these torches. Now that they are available with flames, no one has responded in this thread about them, and no one has bought a single one. What's up?

Economy? Then there are so many figures/ head sculpts coming out it's hard to keep track. Perhaps remind them by posting a thread..lost torches for sale or something.

For those that are on the fence, these torches are awesome. Don't hesitate, the pics don't do them justice.

And The classic Magnificent seven first movie (that was a remake of Seven samurai)Yes, not enough western figures.

It's Alive, IT'S ALIVE. Well, not really alive, but available. Colin Clive heads are now available on our website here. The castings turned out nice and clean, so little clean up is needed. It's cast in a white resin, which would be a great base for a black and white paint job. I hope to have 1 painted in B&W and 1 in Color to show as an example soon. Thanks for all your patience for the duration of the creation of this Toy Anxiety custom!

So what happened? Everyone (that was interested) was excited about these torches. Now that they are available with flames, no one has responded in this thread about them, and no one has bought a single one. What's up?

No, I'm getting two. Just waiting to get all my Mad Max stuff along with it. :)

Anyone who was interested in the custom Tallahassee parts, we've posted some new pics and info. Click here to go to our Tallahassee thread.

picture.php

Finally had a big enough order that I went ahead and picked up the flame for the torches I had -- looks really great! If anyone thought they looked too small, they look much better in hand. I’ll try to get pics up soon.

Back