Too many hobbies!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes sense I guess I just gotta calm down and not do/buy too much at once :lol

I guess only buy what will be harder to get later on. Or buy what you think will go up in price.
But if there are things you want that won't go up in price or anything you could try to wait a little bit, that's what I do. I just wait and hope I can find it later.

toys, movies, posters/art work, watches.

It's all about moderation, whenever you get to the point where its food vs money, you need to slow down

Unless you eat too much, then by all means buy more statues.:monkey3

Photography (mainly long exposure landscape), saltwater tank, and sometimes painting. I used to collect mainly model kits like gundams, but recently started collecting resin statues and hot toys.

I wish I had too many hobbies, then maybe I wouldn't spend so much time on the computer.

I can relate.

Other than collecting dolls, I also am a cocaine enthusiast (I have snorted lines worth more than my doll collection), also, I've recently gotten into vintage hookers.
You mean when they actually had bush and not this clean shaven fad?

:hi5:

I have the same problem as No Pants with vintage hookers, too much by the hour.... Especially the one that makes me pancakes every morning. I have to sell a PF every time that night happens.

Pwning ppl is also expensive and keeping nuthuggers at bay. Really taxing on my spirit and mind.... Kind of gets in the way of the cocaine habbit.

Protein is getting expensive, I will soon have to rely on inviting more Freaks over to the house. It puts the lotion on its skin type of thing... :/

I think thats about it...

Oh and :lol < LOL

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

I have the same problem as No Pants with vintage hookers, too much by the hour.... Especially the one that makes me pancakes every morning. I have to sell a PF every time that night happens.

Pwning ppl is also expensive and keeping nuthuggers at bay. Really taxing on my spirit and mind.... Kind of gets in the way of the cocaine habbit.

Protein is getting expensive, I will soon have to rely on inviting more Freaks over to the house. It puts the lotion on its skin type of thing... :/

I think thats about it...

Oh and :lol < LOL

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

You forgot to mention lifting things up and putting them down.

tumblr_m8115c11c41qhse97o6_250.gif

Back