Tone's Collection - UK (Commander Bly, Iron Man & Rocket and Groot 11/7/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tone's Collection - UK (Commander Cody added 20/11/14)

Managed to get a 41st trooper I'll add him to the collection later today :)

Re: Tone's Collection - UK (Commander Cody, Gree and 212th deluxe added)

Added :) Gone for the rifle in left hand for a change

Managed to pick up the Phase 1 Echo & Fives at a great price off Zavvi of all places! With cashback got them for £140, new and delivered. Already my favourite ones. The pics don't do them justice I'll probably move them to the top shelf for more lighting. Highly recommend them for any Star Wars collector

Cheers

Tone

Re: Tone's Collection - UK (Phase 1 Echo & Fives 22/12/14)

Moved them about

Thanks. I'm trying to get my hands on Commander Bly it's something I see very little of and I might have sourced one I'll post pics if I manage to get it. Can get Boil and Waxer from America but I'm after Commander s now if possible.

I have managed to secure a couple of beauties. Boil and Waxer! Although they are from Italy and I'm in the UK so it'll take 1-2 weeks but will be worth it!

Just a tip, quite a few of your clones have their upper arm armour on backwards. You should turn them around :wink1:

Yeah I know I've just been lazy lol I've managed to get Bly too and I'll have a move about when Boil and Waxer arrive so I'll sort them out :) To be honest Echo and Fives came like that out of the box and couple others did too lol
Just a tip, quite a few of your clones have their upper arm armour on backwards. You should turn them around :wink1:

Managed some free time so jigged them about and changed some bits etc ready for the others arriving :)

Re: Tone's Collection - UK (Commander Bly 01/16/15)

So. This came today :)

And an additional custom Phase 2 helmet!

Going to have to wait 3 weeks though to add him as it's a birthday present and the Mrs won't be happy if put it in now haha Still waiting on Boil and Waxer.

Managed to secure Phase 1 Rex today too so I'll move things about so he's with Echo and Fives

Video of the Predator 2 Exclusive Limited Edition Diorama :)

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k1uLhiDHwJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Not updated for a while. Some pics of the troopers now and also have a Hot Toys Iron Man MK7 and Hot Toys Rocket and Groot. Groot is awesome, Rocket is kinda average TBH :(

Back