Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for an KOTCS Indy. I've been looking for a decent "older Indy" sculpt but am having no luck.

Also, unless Medicom rolls out something entirely different from their prototype like they did with Indy---would we really need a SS Mutt? Their version looks pretty cool.

Well....Medi's is 150 bucks.....SS would be...if they dont include a bike...90. So...yes SS needs to make one.

shialabeouf4581.jpg

Who's kissing pictures of Shia? With white lipstick? That's wrong, on many levels.

Donovan with an alternate, aged head could be a visually interesting addition. But I think once Toht is released I'll be out of this line (hell, I don't even have Indy yet - I keep going back and forth because of what look like pretty bad paint aps - so who knows if I'll even get into the line at all.)

I would agree that after Toht and Mola Ram and ceremonial Belloq that Spalko would definitely be worth having. Not only is it Cate, but she's the iconic Communist of the '50s (with a sword). Definitely worthwhile. And her huge exclusive environment piece could be a full crystal alien on throne (or the refrigerator).

I would agree that after Toht and Mola Ram and ceremonial Belloq that Spalko would definitely be worth having. Not only is it Cate, but she's the iconic Communist of the '50s (with a sword). Definitely worthwhile. And her huge exclusive environment piece could be a full crystal alien on throne (or the refrigerator).

Or the interrogation chair that she puts Indy into when they're in the tent in the jungle.

Sideshow can't leave the Raiders line without making...Marion. The younger, spunky Marion. They've done Indy, Belloq and Toht. Now they've gotta do Marion! Then Sallah. :D

There are lots of figures that I'd like made, but the only essential one for me is Mola Ram. Beyond that I'd like other versions of Indy - Tuxedo, Map Room and German Disguise, in that order, plus Marion. Anything beyond that would depend on the sculpt - I'm not getting Belloq because I don't like the sculpt, although I would have loved to buy him, even in an outfit that I find boring (would have preferred ceremonial).

I'm getting Toht because of the melty head.

I desparately want to see SS do an Jones Sr. with as fantastic as Indy looked compared to the medi one, I'm waiting to see what they do with him. Money is starting to get tight, so i can only afford one version of him, and I want the best looking one.
I also wouldn't say no to a short round either.
Heck, if they make a short round, we'd be on our way to making goonies custums then. they're already a sloth out there, as well as the "leader" of the goonies.... heh...

Hopefully they upgrade the female body before that happens...

Probably not gonna happen (SSC Female 1:6 body upgrade)

Especially with the LOTR line in the state it's in, the number of female characters Sideshow could make accross it's 1/6 line has decreased. With so few, new body is unlikely.

Still several 1/6 females left to be made: Baroness, Scarlett, Lady Jay, Cover Girl, Zarana, Jinx.

Compared to the males though, it's minimal, SSC ships that many male figures in 1 year. At the current pace, I'd be curious to see just how many females are made in the Joe line. Hopefully Marion's 2 movie appearance in Indy and her classic role is enough to favor her in the Indy line, but I'm not hopeful. We've only got one pure Leia representation in SW and still no movie Padme.

I am seriously considering cancelling Toht so I can get the Sandtrooper...someone please talk me down!

Back