• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

To sell items on this forum you will need to be a Premium Member after next week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
As many of you already know - with the new design came some different ways of doing things. I had intended to freeze selling for non-Premium Members as soon as the changeover happened, but changed my mind and allowed for a 2 week grace period. That grace period expires Sunday, January 26th. After that date you will need to be a Premium Member to sell.

I have been granting commerce access to anyone requesting it, but after THIS Sunday there will be no more commerce access granted unless you become a Premium Member and then it's automatic.

So if you do not intend to become a Premium Member and want to sell for the 1 remaining week, you will need to get your request PM'd to me by this Sunday, January 19th.

Dave, is it possible to be a Premium Member for only a year? The thing says it auto renews every year. Is there a way to end the Premium Membership. For instance, if I sign up and after 2 years feel I no longer need or want to be premium, can I cancel it? If so, how?

Saved me asking guys...
After I signed up last night I looked for an option to cancel, just incase circumstances change.
I'm assuming there must be a way but where is it?

Now that I'm a premium member will my old FS thread remain in existance? I really don't want to have to do a new one.

Just signed up for mine :) Really happy to support these boards as much as i possibly can!

Now that I'm a premium member will my old FS thread remain in existance? I really don't want to have to do a new one.
Yep, should still be there mate. all that changes is your pm badge and you already have access to sales till next sunday anyway, but buying the premium membership as far as I know doesn't remove any of your old threads.
I've just checked my history and I haver threads there dating back to '05 so any threads you've made should still be there.
x :peace

I know sellers must have a PM to sell but is that the same for buyers?
I know this question probably has been asked among the numerous threads concerning the new forum but I may have missed it.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Saved me asking guys...
After I signed up last night I looked for an option to cancel, just incase circumstances change.
I'm assuming there must be a way but where is it?

I don't recommend it - if you forget to renew and lose 900 PMs - don't come crying to me. But paypal allows you to cancel an auto-renew.

There seems to be some confusion - only PM me if you do NOT have commerce access already and are NOT going to become a Premium Member. If you do PM me and are approved for commerce and you do not become a Premium Member then you'll only have access to sales for this upcoming week.

This link (also at the bottom of every page) tells you all about Premium Membership:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/premium.php

Back