to get Lurtz or not???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.necromancer.

Freakzoid
Reaction score
How many of you ordered Lurtz? why? How do you plan to display him?

I'm battling myself over this one. :monkey2

i have the Excl. in order. he looks great. the detail is amazing. Also, being the first one in the LOTR PF line, SS really out did themselves. I'll just be displaying him just as he is.

Was gonna get it, now I'm not.

Sticking with the poly line for this guy.

I'll be canceling my Exclusive. I'm not too happy with Frodo, and the line is slow. Just too much other stuff to get.

This line is very slow! So if you are on a tight budget, then I'd suggest getting on the bandwagon! The current two pieces are well done with great attention to detail. The likeness is off a little on Frodo, but I think a different paint app. will change that. So I'd suggest you collect because it can't get better than this!

I had the exclusive on order but canceled once I saw him at the con. Not that he wasn't cool looking...it just didn't spark much excitement for me...it also didn't fit in my weta/sideshow collection.

Deadly Dagger said:
I had the exclusive on order but canceled once I saw him at the con. Not that he wasn't cool looking...it just didn't spark much excitement for me...it also didn't fit in my weta/sideshow collection.

He seemed to "clean" to me... His armor needed some dirt and blood stains IMO..

for now I'm not getting them..

Because I think that the likness of Frodo is reallt Bad! And for an 250 $ price tag it should be pretty darn good! IMO

But maby when I see it in person I will change my mind..

So.. if the line was getting more attention people might be willing to hold on.. but seems like there is a lot of "No's" for Lurtz.

I can't wait to get this piece. It's how I wanted to see him in the polly line instead of the recently born pose they used. This PF is going to rock.

Bodie The Cursed said:
He seemed to "clean" to me... His armor needed some dirt and blood stains IMO..

But he hadn't really done any fighting in the movie. I could see maybe some mud or dirt stains but he shouldn't have blood on him.

And I personaly think anyone with the exclusive on order should cancel him. :D

Calle_Sandell said:
for now I'm not getting them..

Because I think that the likness of Frodo is reallt Bad! And for an 250 $ price tag it should be pretty darn good! IMO

But maby when I see it in person I will change my mind..

Exclusive Lurtz will be closer to $400 shipped. That's pretty steep.

I'm not getting the Lurtz PF but it really is a nice piece. I can only pick and choose what I get in the PF format. The detail is amazing on the piece and it's HUGE. I think many will be happy with it when they finally recieve it.

I have Exclusive Lurtz on order. I cancelled Frodo after seeing him in person at Comic Con.

Lurtz will probably be my only PF LOTR character since I'm now collecting 12" LOTR AND PF & 12" SW. I can't afford (nor do I have the space) to collect PF LOTR. But then again, it's difficult for me to resist LOTR statues.

Of course my dilemma is that Sauron is suppose to be the centerpiece of my LOTR collection but Lurtz towards over him. I'll have to find a separate space for Lurtz.

Back