TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Maybe they rushed production a bit to be sure they had enough sets
ready for Comic Con, and thereby leaving us with a lot of bad paintjobs.

But thankfully they're aware of the problems and are going to help us out.
Just got an answer:

"We apologize for the problem with your figure, we have logged your issue
in our records. Once replacement parts are available we will send them out
to you. Thank you, and again we apologize for the issue."

Great NECA! :)

Looking forward to get the replacements once they're ready.

Finally got my pre-ordered set delivered today.
Excellent figures!!!

Unfortunately there's a few QC-issues with the eyes on Raph and Leo.
Mike's got a smugde of glue on his nose.

Wrote NECA about it. I hope they're able to do something.

View attachment 362514
They're not going to do anything as these are normal issues. One of my Leo's had a melting/warped head and NECA wouldn't do anything. Basically, your lucky if you get a set that doesn't have warped heads, two left arms, etc. So yeah, unfortunately the QC on these across the board are terrible.

Yeah. Maybe they rushed production a bit to be sure they had enough sets
ready for Comic Con, and thereby leaving us with a lot of bad paintjobs.

But thankfully they're aware of the problems and are going to help us out.
Just got an answer:

"We apologize for the problem with your figure, we have logged your issue
in our records. Once replacement parts are available we will send them out
to you. Thank you, and again we apologize for the issue."

Great NECA! :)

Looking forward to get the replacements once they're ready.
It seems like some people are getting help and others not. The replacement might not be any better as they're not going to make new ones; but it's certainly worth a shot for sure. For extreme examples like a warped head/excess gloss on nose (like with the Mikey pic)..the replacement will more than likely be better (fingers crossed). But yeah, that particular thing isn't glue, it's gloss. It's basically overspray from where they applied the gloss on the mouth area. And they're definitely is excess glue residue issues as well from where the bandannas were glued down.

Ordered this jigsaw puzzle.
AQ62126lg.jpg

Shoot I hope they take the foot soldiers out of that and give us the Android body for krang

Two words..First Gokin. You can get the android body from them. Mind you, it's a more detailed version of the design in the show, but it's an amazing piece that will fit very nicely in your collection.

Two words..First Gokin. You can get the android body from them. Mind you, it's a more detailed version of the design in the show, but it's an amazing piece that will fit very nicely in your collection.

I really wanted to pick that up at some point as it's a great figure. Love the LED lights

I really wanted to pick that up at some point as it's a great figure. Love the LED lights
The diecast & light up feature just bring it to another level. Yeah, it's pricy..but you feel like you're getting your money's worth. The packaging/presentation is top notch as well.

Where can First Gokin Krang be purchased for retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man...I haven't a clue. I bought mine when it first came out. I know they re-released it in a different color scheme; which should in turn make it more affordable.

I know they re-released it in a different color scheme
i didn't know that. did you keep any pictures? nothing in google different from what i already have.
p.s. even the original edition is unavailable on ebay except for ridiculous prices :horror i don't remember what i paid for him, but definitely less than $200 - and now it's $400-500.

i didn't know that. did you keep any pictures? nothing in google different from what i already have.
p.s. even the original edition is unavailable on ebay except for ridiculous prices :horror i don't remember what i paid for him, but definitely less than $200 - and now it's $400-500.

i think they used metallic or chrome paint.

oh i see it now. "special version".
glad i have a regular version. shiny thongs were already enough.

just sold mine on ebay about a month ago actually, i had it in storage but now that all the NECA turtles are together, it really just doesnt fit in. Its stylistically entirely different, and i noticed it was fetching a price on ebay, so I basically got my money back and my SDCC set paid for out of it.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't..just google first gokin cerebral re-release. I prefer the first version for sure. Yeah, I think I paid $130. Holy sh it! I just looked on eBay and one sold recently for $500! $300 or so being average. But damn, kinda makes me want to sell mine so I can use the money to by a 1/6 scale figure (or 2). I'm sure glad I kept the packaging.

Back