TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love these little figures, Mikey's dodgy eye aside, and that one of the legs snapped off of Krangs stool thing when I was trying to attach him to it!
IMG_7265.jpg

lol - I doubt that'll happen. The only bootleg NECA turtles I know of are the comic ones. If they made bootlegs of the comic April, Mousers, Shredder & Foot Ninjas.....I'd be all over those like flies on sh it!
s-l1600.jpg

Brand: NECA
Content: 1 figures+ 1 pair of replacable hands + weapon
Condition: New WITHOUT package
Material: PVC
Price:US $20.99 (each)

s-l1600.jpg

4 pcs set
US $66.88

s-l1600.jpg

4 pcs lot
US $78.88

i dunno if those are originals. aren't they supposed to be super rare and expensive.

Bootlegs of the arcade turtle, villains, and comic villains have been popping up on eBay for a while. There's talk that the 30th anniversary set has started to pop up as well

Bootlegs of the arcade turtle, villains, and comic villains have been popping up on eBay for a while. There's talk that the 30th anniversary set has started to pop up as well

Awesome I want a few more foot soilders and don't feel like paying 60 a piece for them.

finally found a photo of this set with Playmates Rocksteady and Bebop aaaaand...

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

perfect fit! just what i needed.

i'm gonna display all the small ones together with giant Necas, like Psycho does.

and even the Krang that i already have will, erm, "fit" (i'll just pretend it does).

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

photos taken from here, there are more.

i wish i had those mousers, but minimum $150 for a set of 3 on ebay is really too much.

All those figs really go well together. In the current idw comic, there's a bunch of utroms so the visual differences in krang can be justified to diff utroms.

i don't know the origins of that utrom concept, but what i saw was particularly silly. (i saw "turtles forever" cartoon - a bunch of uninspired, dull designs and the most stupid concept i've ever seen of Krang being Shredder.)
wonderful idea in those photos, now i know how to use my red flames that are waiting to be replaced with yellow ones for my terminator burning setup.
i mean this photo that immediately reminded me of level one of TMNT2 on Dendy.

IMG_1922.JPG

zfOgz8D.gif

oh those sleepless nights of childhood. never managed to go further than flying skateboards level. managed to finish it only two decades later on an emulator with artmoney. turned out i missed the dull levels half.

I have an extra set of the 2017 SDCC turtles are you looking to get a set Hydeous?

I have an extra set of the 2017 SDCC turtles are you looking to get a set Hydeous?

I'm interested in getting my hands on the turtles only! But am I correct in assuming that you're looking to sell the entire set, including the villians and the carrying case?

i wish i had those mousers, but minimum $150 for a set of 3 on ebay is really too much.
lol - yeah there's a buy it now for $140 ($15.50 loose for the 3-pack w/base at the moment); but why oh why would you do some crazy buy it now price when you can get April (that comes with 2 Mousers) for no more than $30 shipped. So for $150, you could get 10 Mousers..and a 5-piece April clone party). One for each turtle & one just because.

What? You can get NECA April (that comes with 2 Mousers) for no more than $30 shipped on eBay.
i looked for "neca TMNT mouser" and found only super expensive sets! will try "Neca April" now.
yep i see it now, though it's $60 with shipping for me. but still it's $120 for 4 mousers instead of $150-200 for 3.
why are those 3-mousers sets so expensive?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-TMNT-...-Exclusive-3-Pack-Action-Figure-/272797463590

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-2008-...age-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-AFA-85-/322476679012

is it because they are intact, while the ones coming with April have 1 intact and 1 broken mouser?

s-l1600.jpg

thank you for your advice, but please help me further :)

Nah, it has nothing to do with all three being non-battle damaged. You can still peg the broken off leg in the Mouser. So you still get two 'standing' Mousers with April. I suppose it's just super expensive because ppl don't want to sell them/very few were made. But if you don't care about a MOC 3-pack, just buy the $30 or less April w/two Mousers.

thank you.
Nah, it has nothing to do with all three being non-battle damaged. You can still peg the broken off leg in the Mouser.
is it designed so that it can still move? or do they all have legs that don't move, so that is not even a problem?

Back