TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really debating getting a set sent from eBay, is it really worth the money it'll cost to get it here?

anyway i check ebay on Ninja Turtles SDCC, lots of Game version coming from Hong Kong & China, knowing they are only Exclusives in US, those are probably fakes.

but seeing there isn't really any other way to get it, many folks probably bought it.

just wondering hows the quality. i know the comic TMNT were pretty difficult to spot, you need to know in details to be able to spot them. The Mattel Classics were easy to spot though.
From what I heard the fakes of the arcade set are nearly identical to the official arcade sets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

More TMNT coming from NECA
3ac571c86963efc29cf0b0553356ccf1.jpg

From what I heard the fakes of the arcade set are nearly identical to the official arcade sets.

But are they really fakes as they could just be excess stock or rejects. The figures are made in China and some of the NECA figures that make it to retail look like fakes due to the bad quality control. I think the best way to get this new set is to wait for the inevitable cheap ones from China rather than pay the ridiculous current ebay prices.

But are they really fakes as they could just be excess stock or rejects. The figures are made in China and some of the NECA figures that make it to retail look like fakes due to the bad quality control. I think the best way to get this new set is to wait for the inevitable cheap ones from China rather than pay the ridiculous current ebay prices.

I can tell you for a fact that those aren't fakes.
COnsidered that my China set got shipped out around the same time as SDCC. It means it's too short of a time to counterfeit the figures and print the packaging.
So it's most likely leaked factory stock that NECA kept a closed eye.

anyway i check ebay on Ninja Turtles SDCC, lots of Game version coming from Hong Kong & China, knowing they are only Exclusives in US, those are probably fakes.

but seeing there isn't really any other way to get it, many folks probably bought it.

just wondering hows the quality. i know the comic TMNT were pretty difficult to spot, you need to know in details to be able to spot them. The Mattel Classics were easy to spot though.

Some sets were floating around for pre-order during last year's SDCC so those will be really close in terms of quality with the Con release.
Anything after that I'm not too sure about the quality.
I didn't care much but was happy with the overall quality with my Chinese version. The packaging looks good.

I'm really debating getting a set sent from eBay, is it really worth the money it'll cost to get it here?

No. We will see lots of tmnt products in the next years, this is only the begining. Everybody will have what they want. If you really want this set, just wait 4 months and the price will be 250$ shipped to you.

I caved and ordered a set from a seller on eBay! Prey he gets it!!!

How much did you have to pay? Intrigued as I have a set on the way to a box forwarder so no idea how much I will need to pay in shipping yet

Worked out at £300 with customs, wouldn't have paid that much but I sold off a couple of Hot Toys recently and used that so not really costing me!

Back