TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved, but I'm starting to tire of all the variations and expensive "collector's" lines coming out. A man can only house so much TMNT, and god knows I've already got my own house and a room at my parents' stocked with toys.

I caved, but I'm starting to tire of all the variations and expensive "collector's" lines coming out. A man can only house so much TMNT, and god knows I've already got my own house and a room at my parents' stocked with toys.

I honestly only buy a few toys anymore. I sold a lot off. I kept my MOC turtles and some other carded figs but that's it. I really don't buy hardly any toys anymore.

Crap. Missed them! Got home from work to buy them and poof. Gone. I'm sure I'll find a set somewhere.

If you have the recent SDCC Turtle set (or an extra one) then I'll trade you.

I got two shredder sets today in hopes of trading for one. If I can't find anyone to trade with then I will just sell one of my Shredder sets for retail, but I don't plan on doing that for awhile until I've looked around for trades.

this is the golden age of TMNT collecting guys!! I love the arcade set and pre ordered my classic comic villains. I also recently got the figuarts donny and leo and they are PERFECT representations of the cartoon. Cant wait for the other guys!

I also did some custom paint ups of the playmates Secret of the Ooze re release. I didnt really go for complete accuracy (neither did playmates obviously) but i just wanted to give them all a consistent look!

MJ1_5163.jpg
MJ1_5165.jpg
MJ1_5167.jpg
MJ1_5170.jpg

this is the golden age of TMNT collecting guys!! I love the arcade set and pre ordered my classic comic villains. I also recently got the figuarts donny and leo and they are PERFECT representations of the cartoon. Cant wait for the other guys!

I also did some custom paint ups of the playmates Secret of the Ooze re release. I didnt really go for complete accuracy (neither did playmates obviously) but i just wanted to give them all a consistent look
Nice, Nice, & Nice. I hope we get at least a couple more figuarts after the turtles & Shredder

If you have the recent SDCC Turtle set (or an extra one) then I'll trade you.

I got two shredder sets today in hopes of trading for one. If I can't find anyone to trade with then I will just sell one of my Shredder sets for retail, but I don't plan on doing that for awhile until I've looked around for trades.

Oh man I wish I could trade. I sold my duplicate. I'd be happy to buy the extra comic villain box set from you if you want to sell it. I'd pay for shipping and a little extra for your trouble

Back