TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I'm not liking from SHF Leonardo are his sheaths. They're positioned too low on the figure..

They should be higher, but I went back and watched the show, and the animation was so ****** and inconsistent, that I say SH sort of got it right in a wrong way :lol It's kind of hilarious how their weapons change position or sometimes they simply disappear, even their headbands change colors sometimes :lol

20160520_194259.jpg
20160521_120920.jpg
Got some figures signed again from the man himself. All 4 turtles from the movie and the cartoon series including Rocksteady and Bebop. Already have the Neca ones signed last year.

Awesome dude. I'm going to have the Mondo Turtles signed next year.

Thanks, yeah I was hoping they were gonna be released before this con. I mentioned it to him that I'll get those mondo figures signed next year.

Right now I'm in line waiting to get Jim Lee's autograph, already got Kirkmans autograph on a bunch of walking dead figures.

Since nobody answered (maybe nobody knows)...

I know that the Figurarts Turtles are 6". But how do the match scalewise? Will they be compatible with the Playmates Classics and my MOTU Classic collection? How would they look next to Mezco One:12? I would really love to display them with my other figures, but am a little afraid about the scale and dont want to spend 300€ just to realize that they dont match. :dunno

Thanks for your help guys! :hi5:

I know that the Figurarts Turtles are 6". But how do the match scalewise? Will they be compatible with the Playmates Classics and my MOTU Classic collection? How would they look next to Mezco One:12? I would really love to display them with my other figures, but am a little afraid about the scale and dont want to spend 300€ just to realize that they dont match. :dunno

I haven't seen any photos with any other figures.

In this video at 15:25 you can see the panel handling a figure but they don't compare it to anything else.

Basing on the size comparison with the SHF DBZ figures, I'm guessing the SHF TMNT will be a little smaller than the playmates TMNT classics.

KingGraySkull you can see in this video comparison to other Figuarts

Thanks! Unfortunatly I dont own any of these figures, so I have no idea about scale of them either. :lol

Basing on the size comparison with the SHF DBZ figures, I'm guessing the SHF TMNT will be a little smaller than the playmates TMNT classics.

That helps, at least a little. :lol

They are neat but they do nothing for me. They don't really look like the cartoon design, just a generic cartoon design. The only turtles I'd buy are the 90s movie ones by NECA and comic book ones if they ever get released.

Back