TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playmates has been terrible about paint apps. They cut every corner possible and charge collectors money for crap figures. The 1988 toys were the best they've ever made regarding lots of accessories and paint apps. The new movie figs are atrocious. They look like McDonald's toys.

i picked up these guys a year or 2 back... with the intention of adding details to them. so finally getting around to the task. there's so much good detail on these figures and once they are done up right... and made a little grungy / dirty... the details pop and you get some pretty dam good looking turtles when all is said and done. got these 2 guys done... finish up the other 2 then on to chroming their weapons and such. happy with the result!

still trying to decide whether to white out the eyes or not...

Looks good, mate. They definitely have great detailing. I worked on a Leo commission for someone (who decided they didn't want it after all). I whited out they eyes and think it looks much better imo $_3.JPG

Looks good, mate. They definitely have great detailing. I worked on a Leo commission for someone (who decided they didn't want it after all). I whited out they eyes and think it looks much better imo

Thx! You're detail paint looks great as well! I definitely think the white eyes is the way to go. And I see I've missed some detail around Raph's teeth / gums from your pic! Lol

If I could rep you I would! But somehow I've lost my premium so I need to look into what's wrong!

Thx! You're detail paint looks great as well! I definitely think the white eyes is the way to go. And I see I've missed some detail around Raph's teeth / gums from your pic! Lol

If I could rep you I would! But somehow I've lost my premium so I need to look into what's wrong!

Thanks man. I'm happy with it. Thought about repainting rocksteady and beopb from new movie. I'll just wait and see.

you've got rep!

Has anyone gotten the Secret of the Ooze figures yet? I can't seem to find them (walmart) but I see a few on ebay for sale and a few sites that have done reviews on them already. Is walmart just not selling them online and in store only?

Has anyone gotten the Secret of the Ooze figures yet? I can't seem to find them (walmart) but I see a few on ebay for sale and a few sites that have done reviews on them already. Is walmart just not selling them online and in store only?

Got them today!

c1iB6I7.jpg

Only set out of 3 Walmarts. They're pretty rare.

What state are you in Deckard? Just wondering if these are making their way from the west coast.

Got them today!

c1iB6I7.jpg

Only set out of 3 Walmarts. They're pretty rare.
What are those versions exactly? They look nice. Don't follow turtles much, already have what I want and maybe the Mondo's.

Back