TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really all that worried, especially for the TMNT line. They flew through 8 waves for that line. There was so much over-ordering of stuff 2020-2021 I almost wonder if Super7 will be happy once these things are clearanced out and they can not be found sitting around forever and they can bring production quantities to realistic levels.

It's not quite up to scale as far as Krang goes, but Super7 is making this Super Cyborg Android Body:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/250798?o=4
It's still pretty big at 11" but the existing Krang is not the same Krang that's used there, the one with the body will be smaller.

Thanks, good to know. I'm somewhat surprised by the continued popularity of TMNT. Super 7 and NECA really seem to be pumping things out, so I was wondering if oversaturation was going to be the death of things. But looking at NECA, they've done so much of the Animated Series, they'll probably run out of characters before sales drop off.

Nice shout on that Android Body, I think I'd seen that on BBTS, but it didn't look like part of the Ultimates line so my brain skipped right over it. I'll cross my fingers that they eventually get around to an Ultimates version.

Thanks, good to know. I'm somewhat surprised by the continued popularity of TMNT. Super 7 and NECA really seem to be pumping things out, so I was wondering if oversaturation was going to be the death of things. But looking at NECA, they've done so much of the Animated Series, they'll probably run out of characters before sales drop off.

Nice shout on that Android Body, I think I'd seen that on BBTS, but it didn't look like part of the Ultimates line so my brain skipped right over it. I'll cross my fingers that they eventually get around to an Ultimates version.

Yeah I'd like an Ultimates one, but might bite on that one eventually if we don't get anything else down the line. I feel like it's been a while since we've seen anything new from the line.

My April hunt has been complete, shelves literally stocked them up Wednesday!!

Attachments

• IMG_7829.jpeg
    IMG_7829.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7833.jpeg
    IMG_7833.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7838.jpeg
    IMG_7838.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7841.jpeg
    IMG_7841.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I received a tracking number yesterday and received the package today. Can't wait to open it this weekend.

My number is 1302

I got a strange UPS tracking email from a shipper named Insanity Fightwear. I'm not a big MMA guy and did not recently order any clothing, so I was really confused about what this incoming package might be. Then I realized that the Ultimates Rocksteady I ordered from Amazon, was sold by a company called Insanity Toys. So now I'm amused by the idea that there's probably some Insane guy out there trying to get his hustle on, selling MMA gear to all the jocks and toys to all the nerds.

Back