TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times have they been reissued at this point. To be fair they're great figures. I remember we saw those and the Batman Returns Penguin at whichever Con, SDCC or Toyfair, can't remember. Good times. Major childhood nostalgia.

After getting the 1/10 scale versions though I have pondered whether I need to keep the 1/4 scalers - there's no doubt it's a scale that complicates your display when the majority of what you have is no bigger than 1/6.
1/4 are more like bearbrick 1000%, meant to be the big showcase not standing in a crowded cabinet.

Here's some TMNT photos I took in the NECA booth at Comic Con earlier this month. The Party Wagon/Turtle Van is so good!

DSC_0047 2.jpeg

DSC_0054 2.jpeg

DSC_0051 2.jpeg

DSC_0052 2.jpeg

DSC_0043 2.jpeg

And here was some Super7 stuff.

IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg

IMG_2018.jpeg

Those NECA Ultimate Toon Turtles ... are they finally re-releasing those?

I've always wanted a set, but they've been so hard to find. My Target(s) absolutely suck when it comes to stocking those.

Those NECA Ultimate Toon Turtles ... are they finally re-releasing those?

I've always wanted a set, but they've been so hard to find. My Target(s) absolutely suck when it comes to stocking those.
Yes, they are rereleasing them as separate Ultimates with some added accessories. Not sure when and where yet but Target is the usual spot for the Toon stuff.

I see some of NECA's 1/4 scale Turtles are being reissued.

I'm torn. I REALLY don't do 1/4th scale, these are over 16-inches, and I would much prefer 1/6th scale, if only for my adherence to Detolf displays. But they always look good and the prices are very reasonable.

I'm still kicking myself at passing on the 1/6 DreamEx figures. Having THOSE get reissued would be idea, but I'm considering alternatives.

Had them on order at Entertainment Earth for a while now, they were supposed to ship this month but looks like they're all pushed back to April. Might not have anywhere to display them at the moment but those first movie designs are just too iconic and not holding my breath for a preferable 1/6

BBTS is having a big Super7 Ultimates sale, some really great prices there.
They are. Slash for under $20 is a huge deal.

I know the Sewer Samurai Leo has a lot of issues, but even I might grab one at that price.

Has anyone seen their van shipped from neca? I still have "label created".

No. I have 2 “label created” tracking numbers (in September and November) but no movement.

FYI, I only ordered 1 (one) van from NECA.

Is this a bad sign for Super7? I was kinda hoping they'd get to Krang's Android Body.

I'm not really all that worried, especially for the TMNT line. They flew through 8 waves for that line. There was so much over-ordering of stuff 2020-2021 I almost wonder if Super7 will be happy once these things are clearanced out and they can not be found sitting around forever and they can bring production quantities to realistic levels.

It's not quite up to scale as far as Krang goes, but Super7 is making this Super Cyborg Android Body:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/250798?o=4
It's still pretty big at 11" but the existing Krang is not the same Krang that's used there, the one with the body will be smaller.

Back