TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell am I supposed to do to confirm my shipping address with NECA? I keep getting these emails and I log in and my address is correct. Am I missing something?

Living in the UK has its perks when it comes to certain exclusives at least in my experience, always manahed to get a walmart or target exclusive no problems. Its the US guys that get screwed with searching store to store

I wish that was still the case! Not seen new a toon release since the first Haulathon, no SOTO Turtles, and none of the latest Mirage stuff (though still holding out hope that those will make it over here soon since we have that last releases that were timed Target early releases).

The exclusives used to be wide releases here but sadly haven't been for the last year or so.

On a more positive note the SDCC TMNT 3 set arrived today and they're fantastic! Now bring in the Next Mutation 5-Pack next year :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Probably just going to sell the van when it comes in for mad profit online...I am already at a stopping point for figures in this line anyways.

Wanted these guys for a while now and finally found them at a decent price! A total nostalgia blast. Glad to have them in the collection, they look great. Well happy =]
4EDD326C-569B-4F4B-A988-789EB57061A1.jpeg

2F149B6E-1286-4C5B-850B-640D9C43EF51.jpeg

Can you tell me what was the launch Price of the NECA SDCC 2023 TMNT III please?

Last edited:
Back