TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep getting that annoying email message about Neca waiting for the preorder shipments yada..yada..yada saying that first accessory pack is in the process :pfft:

Curious has anyone found this ridiculous amount of stocked movie TMNT figures..(including Stealth SS that I’m seeing on YouTube hunts ) at their local Walmarts...jeez people are filming shelves of movie turtle two packs and Shadow SS

My Walmart’s not only don’t have a Neca section..but the ones that do...have monkey crap :lecture

Keep getting that annoying email message about Neca waiting for the preorder shipments yada..yada..yada saying that first accessory pack is in the process :pfft:

Curious has anyone found this ridiculous amount of stocked movie TMNT figures..(including Stealth SS that I’m seeing on YouTube hunts ) at their local Walmarts...jeez people are filming shelves of movie turtle two packs and Shadow SS

My Walmart’s not only don’t have a Neca section..but the ones that do...have monkey crap :lecture

I haven't found crap at Walmart. Or Target for that matter.

That?s a hell yeah for me..the Target cupboard is bare my friend

I?ve seen enough Fortnite and McFarlane DC figures to make we take a shotgun and blow up that entire section ..along with transformers..get me the hell out of here! :gah:

Brickseek still says stealth shredder is "out of stock" at every Walmart in my local area. Target however seems to have plenty of Splinter/Baxter sets. Target must have over ordered these sets.

All, can you help me. I'm a bit confused. With the NECA 7" movie figures, they came out with a set that was exclusive to SDCC. Then they released them at gamestop I think. Are there new movie figures of the 4 turtles out in walmart now?? I haven't seen them at all.

How do I get these figs? The prices on eBay for the SDCC ones are INSANE.

All, can you help me. I'm a bit confused. With the NECA 7" movie figures, they came out with a set that was exclusive to SDCC. Then they released them at gamestop I think. Are there new movie figures of the 4 turtles out in walmart now?? I haven't seen them at all.

Correct, first release was SDCC 4-pack exclusive, second release was GameStop single releases, now there are Walmart 2-packs, that somehow seem to only hit select Walmarts because you see photos on Twitter all the time but it seems like everyone here always runs into bare empty Walmarts that hardly have NECA at all, let alone the Turtles. I do believe the turtle packs were briefly offered through the NECA store when they first came out, but NECA seems to feel like the Walmart release is working just fine, they are sadly mistaken, hopefully all the complaints and bare shelf photos will get them to put them up on the store again.

Reinhardt,

The other main difference to keep in mind is the SDCC four pack had a ?Tile Game Pizza? box and pizza slices. However they are including the pizza accessory and many other deep cut accessories from the movie in the TMNT Movie accessory set releasing this summer. That set was available for preorder though on NECAs website. If you are able to get any of the single carded figures or the two packs they are the exact figures as the SDCC set. Probably a little better since there were reported issues with the Nunchuck ropes and weapons being overly fragile.

Dang the neca loot crates sold out and I was just about to pull the trigger i think... maybe

Glad I preordered, damn didn't expect it to actually sell out before the end sale. Sucks to pay up front, but it's nice to just get **** in the mail without having to pay anything lol.

I feel like this is probably a problem for many Walmarts and Targets. I live in Northern California and theyre all low or out of Neca stock. Im in Southern California now for work and its the same situation here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw about 4 TMNT movie turtle Splinter/Shredder 2-packs the other day at my Walmart in Richmond, Ca being displayed on a shelf not near the Neca section. So maybe people are just stocking these in the wrong places that people aren't looking for them in?

Neca is too busy posting pics of stocked shelves on Twitter and IG to think anything is wrong with distribution. Hence why I asked for help on here. My Targets and Wallys are really sad.

To be fair they retweet/reply to many people who post pics of blank shelves asking where they're located.

ExG7CeyWUAINO-n

well, at least they'll make him on the same body, which is better than movie Shredder 2. because movie Shredder 2 looked like he was wearing an exosuit, faking the body shapes. probably he was.

A buddy of mines is selling his cartoon turtles sets. Casey Jones 2pack has already been claimed.

Pm if interested trying to sell as a lot of not he can sell individually

254fcfc11b0e7f663fbc131e7f37be08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back