TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if the cartoon Tokka and Rahzar 2 pack are popping up on Target shelves yet? I'm seeing these starting to pop up on Mercari/ebay so I was curious if these sellers are getting them from Target.
Supposedly summer they should be at Target.

If TexasFinest hasn't posted pics of them in hand then they aren't out there yet lol
Lol. I went today and didn’t see anything new, but I’ll be on the look out.

Attachments

• A279B5A0-039E-4329-AC26-BF109EA03916.jpeg
    A279B5A0-039E-4329-AC26-BF109EA03916.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 49
Anyone know if the cartoon Tokka and Rahzar 2 pack are popping up on Target shelves yet? I'm seeing these starting to pop up on Mercari/ebay so I was curious if these sellers are getting them from Target.

I've seen folks getting the set from their Haulathon orders through costumes.com so there might be some people flipping those.

Lots of folks, including me, got their orders cancelled.

Sorry to hear that. Haulathon was a mess as expected and a bad experience after the smooth preorders the month prior.

Guess it was just luck of the draw. I didn’t get a chance to try since they don’t ship to my state.

UOGn1Xq.jpg

Wxd7Mbw.jpg

If anyone else is waiting on their Lootcrates; it's not looking good. A couple weeks ago someone posted a pic of a bunch of supposed TMNT Lootcrates sitting in a warehouse saying they weren't paid for them yet. Lootcrate even posted that they were going to ship in February.

UOGn1Xq.jpg

Wxd7Mbw.jpg

If anyone else is waiting on their Lootcrates; it's not looking good. A couple weeks ago someone posted a pic of a bunch of supposed TMNT Lootcrates sitting in a warehouse saying they weren't paid for them yet. Lootcrate even posted that they were going to ship in February.
Shipping schedule is now updated to April/May
but I don’t trust Lootcrate

Today is last day for the turtle Van right? On the fence and sure if I can pull the trigger or not, just running out of space. And you know they will do another run at some point like Tokka/Rahzar (which they were adamant would be a one and done online exclusive) so I feel a little less FOMO kicking in.

Today is last day for the turtle Van right? On the fence and sure if I can pull the trigger or not, just running out of space. And you know they will do another run at some point like Tokka/Rahzar (which they were adamant would be a one and done online exclusive) so I feel a little less FOMO kicking in.
Do it. It will resell if you change your mind later. (y)

I pre-ordered the Turtle Van today. I was on the fence about paying $250+ but I couldn't say no to the payment plan.

Cowabunga Collection limited edition is up for pre-order at Target for Switch, PS4, PS5, and XBOX.
  • Physical copy of the game with original box design by Kevin Eastman
  • Cloth poster featuring Kevin Eastman’s adaptation of TMNT: Turtles in Time (16” by 24”)
  • Multi-layer acrylic diorama of Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo (4.5” by 5”)
  • Enamel pin set of five classic designs – The Technodrome, Turtle Blimp, Party Wagon, Shredder and Krang
  • Set of 12 translucent comic style character trading cards based on TMNT: Tournament Fighters with rarely seen appearances from Wingnut, Armaggon, Chrome Dome, War, Aska, Karai and more (3” by 5”)
  • Full color artbook with 180 pages featuring a chapter dedicated to each of the 13 games in the compilation (5.5” by 8”)

TMNT LE CONTENTS 040822.jpeg

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mu...tion-nintendo-switch/-/A-86461731#lnk=sametab
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mu...dition-playstation-4/-/A-86461568#lnk=sametab
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mu...dition-playstation-5/-/A-86461575#lnk=sametab
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mu...ox-series-x-xbox-one/-/A-86461574#lnk=sametab

I’m a huge Turtles fan. I’m a huge fan of these games. I’m very hyped for this collection. I’ve been waiting for a Deluxe Edition.

With all that said, this Deluxe is a little underwhelming. It’s essentially a $39.99 Loot Crate Box. Along with the game that should really be $29.99, I don‘t see the justification for the $150. As a huge Turtles fan, I painfully see myself breaking down and getting it at that price on release date which sucks because I know it’ll end up being discounted later on down the line. I just wish they‘d used this opportunity to put more value such as a Steelbook, a soundtrack of all the game’s music, a hard bound mini artbook , keychains, etc. Something like the awesome Contra Anniversary Collection Box Set. All that said, I’m still very excited to revisit the games again.

Yeah that is just a bunch of tchotchke stuff that probably costs $5 to actually manufacture. I got out of buying collectors editions for games years ago once I started getting into 1/6 and other collectibles. Limited Run is probably the biggest offender these days with the ridiculously priced collectors editions they put out with stuff like non-functioning decorative metal replica game carts, key chains, and folded-up posters.

Back