TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished customizing all these guys. It was a fun project and such an amazing difference from the stock. Thx to Shawpaw for the white eye suggestion a while back!

Thx man! They really do shine with a little bit of paint work done to them. There's so much detail that is missed in the bodywork. Just the detail in the wrappings on the feet is amazing having them highlighted.

Thx man! They really do shine with a little bit of paint work done to them. There's so much detail that is missed in the bodywork. Just the detail in the wrappings on the feet is amazing having them highlighted.

Yeah! I really like how you brought out the details in the wraps on the hands and feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone get any tmnt stuff from Necas sale today? When I checked at 8am they still had the sdcc and the nycc tmnt villain sets....I don't know what if any other tmnt stuff was available earlier.

I'd like to get the video game villains if only they were sold with the turtles.

Um, I was wondering if I may have made a mistake when I bought the SDCC Video Game Foot Clan set during Neca's recent exclusive sale. It made me pick a convention pick-up day. I thought it was just a leftover from the original sale and that they'd ship it, but I got a package in the mail today and it didn't include the Video Game set. I'm a little worried.

Um, I was wondering if I may have made a mistake when I bought the SDCC Video Game Foot Clan set during Neca's recent exclusive sale. It made me pick a convention pick-up day. I thought it was just a leftover from the original sale and that they'd ship it, but I got a package in the mail today and it didn't include the Video Game set. I'm a little worried.

Sounds like the error is on NECA's side. Those Foot sets were con leftovers and everyone had to deal with their dumb date system setting. Picking any date would work. They owe you a Foot set, reach out to their CS.

Sounds like the error is on NECA's side. Those Foot sets were con leftovers and everyone had to deal with their dumb date system setting. Picking any date would work. They owe you a Foot set, reach out to their CS.

Thanks man. I appreciate the help. I sent them an email. Hopefully they get it figured out.

My LCS has the S H Figuarts Raphael coming in from Bluefin on Nov 29 if I remember correctly. But they didn't have a date for Mikey. Anyone have any idea when He get's released?

Back