TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Sideshow TMNT Raphael statue. Something seems odd to me. See if you guys have these bumps like the one I have. I think there's something wrong with the paint too. If you have one, can you check the top of his head and maybe post a picture of yours for me, please?

2hobaf8.jpg

abh5l0.jpg

I've contact sideshow about it and they said they all look like that.

I have those. I think they are supposed to be warts, i also have a dark green paint smudge up between the bandana and head, but it's not big enough to worry about returning it and stuff :p.

I just got my Sideshow TMNT Raphael statue. Something seems odd to me. See if you guys have these bumps like the one I have. I think there's something wrong with the paint too. If you have one, can you check the top of his head and maybe post a picture of yours for me, please?

2hobaf8.jpg

abh5l0.jpg

I would be less concerned about the bumps and more concerned about the ____ty paint job around the bandanna.

:slap Looks like some grey primer still exposed.

The TMNT line is awesome, but there are some major gaffes like the ES and paintwork. :gah:

2hobaf8.jpg

abh5l0.jpg

It's like the they sanded down some of them...I have the same bumps but the 2 on the left side of the head in the pic are sanded down almost flat whereas the one by itself on the right side of the pic on yours is sanded somewhat.

They are supposed to be there but I think for some reason they are sanded down or something and that's what is wrong with them.

Last edited:
I've got to get off this board. The more I read the TMNT threads the less I want to part with my pair, it really saddens me to have to go this route.

Those are some big "bumps" on your Raphael's head there. Mine are very subtle. Terrible shot, I know, but trust me, they are subtle.

picture.php

Mine finally came in from eBay today. Managed to snag it for $165 shipped. Best price I've seen so far and it definitely rivals Donny as the best one yet...

DSC04834.jpg

DSC04831.jpg

DSC04833.jpg

Not like it was when it was the first and only piece and I've seen some members here having problems getting rid of him for $300.

has anyone else noticed their Raph Comiquette having a different shade of green on the detachable hands?

My Ex hand and normal hand look to have a lighter/brighter shade of green than what was used on the entire statue.

Anyone else have this problem? Im just wondering if its normal? Or if im just that lucky :(

Back