TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya, but we are talking about a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE, possibly the most unrealistic character of all time :wink1:

That has nothing to do with the weapon which is realistic lol
just cause they are turtles , thats cold :/

That has nothing to do with the weapon which is realistic lol
just cause they are turtles , thats cold :/

picture.php

Bought a regular and he arrived last night. Awesome piece.

The ES on the box and base are different though. The base says 235/600 and the box says 235/375. :dunno

Mine says the same thing. I got 242 out of 375 it says on the box. Wonder if they cut production and only made 375???

I'm just messing with you, lol its all good. :rotfl

I wouldn't of sold it from underneath yea, I don't roll that way... that's just if you came back and told me "Sorry Skifrog, I don't need Mikey anymore, go home to your momma and cry!!!" then I would cry but have another person in line...

Mine says the same thing. I got 242 out of 375 it says on the box. Wonder if they cut production and only made 375???

I was wondering the same thing, but if that's the case then, again, the regular is less than the exclusive. This is what happened with Donatello and Sideshow honored that ES run.

Fresh in from the FedEx woman, my Raphael. #245/600 if you look at the bottom of the statue and #245/375 if you look at the bottom of the box :rotfl

raph1.jpg

raph2.jpg

don-raph1.jpg

don-raph2.jpg

I was wondering the same thing, but if that's the case then, again, the regular is less than the exclusive. This is what happened with Donatello and Sideshow honored that ES run.

Fresh in from the FedEx woman, my Raphael. #245/600 if you look at the bottom of the statue and #245/375 if you look at the bottom of the box :rotfl

oh snap!

My first flex payment for Raphael was supposed to be yesterday, but it didn't happen. I've always bought everything else straight up at release from Sideshow, do I have to do something to tell them to charge me or something?

My first flex payment for Raphael was supposed to be yesterday, but it didn't happen. I've always bought everything else straight up at release from Sideshow, do I have to do something to tell them to charge me or something?

Nah Ben you'll prolly see it taken out sometime next week, don't worry about it.. if it prolongs further than that then I might give them a call.

Love how well this one came out, it's close between this and Donny! Roll on Mikey is all I can say! I've gone with the standard look, the EX hand looks better than I thought though! But he looks cooler with the standard hand. :peace

EX 158 of 450!

dsc00388o.jpg

dsc00387ps.jpg

dsc00389h.jpg

dsc00390qi.jpg

dsc00392pr.jpg

Back