TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the info and feedback guys.

I understand the EX hoarders want all the EX for themselves but THIS is the place to discuss the pre-order times for those interested in getting an EX ... sorry HOARDERS, you're gonna have to make room.

There will be massive amount of blood if I don't get the ex tonight.

I anticipate it should be fairly easy to score a Raph while everyone else scrambles for a Luke. However, if the site crumbles, then that's another story.

I can't figure out why there was a PPO for some obscure Expanded Universe character, but Luke is getting thrown into the fray with the rest of tonight's preorders... :duh

What happened with the EU policy? I think I heard a warehouse closing :confused:

Yup, the EU warehouse is closing which means every order will ship from the US with Fedex, which means we will have to pay customs and shipping fee's and ???? like that. And that will make everything much more expensive :emperor

I anticipate it should be fairly easy to score a Raph while everyone else scrambles for a Luke. However, if the site crumbles, then that's another story.

I can't figure out why there was a PPO for some obscure Expanded Universe character, but Luke is getting thrown into the fray with the rest of tonight's preorders... :duh

Is there anything else besides Luke and Rafe, I thought there was one more but I can't remember?

Yup, the EU warehouse is closing which means every order will ship from the US with Fedex, which means we will have to pay customs and shipping fee's and ???? like that. And that will make everything much more expensive :emperor

OMG, that's hella more fees, I've had shipments shipped from Freaks over the pond :monkey4

same here.

I'm really excited about this from Sideshow, the whole series of four that is. This is going to make one heck of a display when assembled together. I primarily stick with Marvel and Buffy, but I can make an exception with these four. :rock

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lolthanks kabukiman!!!i was thinking about getting all the tmnt
but now!!i will take a snap!!:chew:chew

I'm really excited about this from Sideshow, the whole series of four that is. This is going to make one heck of a display when assembled together. I primarily stick with Marvel and Buffy, but I can make an exception with these four. :rock

It's always good to diversify your collection with quality pieces. You are correct the set of 4, it's going to be something else.

From what i've seen these truly are definitive sculpts...with the colored bandanas of course :D

I'm curious to know what the exclusive Raph will be.... An exclusive removable red mask to switch out with the comic-style red color mask... HAHAH!!!

If i somehow forget this one tonight like i did with Donny i will hurt someone:lol

Last edited:
Back