TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is 8pm central time...but always be prepared because sometimes it goes up early. I like to be ready 30 mins before.

What are you doing? Now everybody knows! All the Raphs will be gone! :google

I hereby move to banish Something Sexy from the Secret Society of People Who Know What Time Preorders Start!

I'll contact Sideshow and inform them of the security breach. New preorder times will be distributed via PM.

I hereby move to banish Something Sexy from the Secret Society of People Who Know What Time Preorders Start!

I'll contact Sideshow and inform them of the security breach. New preorder times will be distributed via PM.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Awwwwww.....I need to activate ???????-mode I guess.

Was trying to be friendly.

I know...

fail

:lecture :lecture :lecture banishment and that Buffy crap as well!!!!:emperor

Buffy isn't going anywhere. I may be banished but there is no way Buffy will.

picture.php

ZOMG!

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

I have seen this asked like 10 billion times in the past like month. This needs to be a sticky.

Newsletter goes up roughly +/- 5 mins 8pm central Thursdays.

If the preorder is during the newsletter than it goes up for order 8pm central. Give or take 5 mins. It almost always for a while now is pretty close to 8pm central. Sometimes it is early and sometimes it is later but more often than not it is on top.

You obviously need to convert for your time zone.

ski,raphael will be up with the launch of the newsletter which is at 6 pm pacific time,right???

Back