TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can probably get on right now and it will DEFINITELY convert.

You are so full of "BULLLSHEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!"

It's funny, I just went to put myself back on the wait-list to only find out I never took myself off. I guess I didn't cancel it right. If it converts I'll have "two (2) Ex-Leo's" at my door step :)

This is what happened to me with Mike. I've got 2 ex's so I'm hoping there is enough demand at some point that I can sell the second one without losing money. :dunno

This is one I've been dying for it to turn into an order. I wasn't able to be at a computer when it went up and forgot about it after. I'm hoping for cancellations:pray:. I have all the other excl. so I want this one to be too. I got on the waitlist in July.:impatient:

Make this SS!!!
And I will buy 2!!
if I can afford it :wink1:

It is going to mighty awesome having the four of these statues together. "Something Sexy" please let me get a decent statue this time. Help a guy out would ya :pray: I don't need another fiasco like Mikey was.

If you like the Playmates statues, that's a steal. I used to have Leo years ago, but never warmed up to Donatello, so never completed the set. Personally, Sideshow's versions are far superior.

So Leo is coming soon and I'm excited for him to arrive. However, I've got Raphael set center on a shelf with Donatello and Mikey flanking him. Leo is going behind Raph, but I'm thinking I need a good, solid, sturdy base to set him on so he's raised above them more than the statue will stand on its own.

Anyone have suggestions on good stands for such a set up?

I just got a shipping notice! It doesn't say what it's for, but this is the only thing I have ordered. Anybody else get a notice yet?

Yuh, nevermind. It was for the endoskull I was flexpaying and forgot about. Sorry. But still... YAY!!!! ENDOSKULL!!!

Back