TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see who's next if SS decides to continue on this line

Saw this in the Q and A section of Sideshow today thought you guys might be interested:

Quote:"Being a huge TMNT fan from the very beginning, I was so incredibly grateful that you acquired a license. I of course have all the comiquettes coming. My question for you is; are there plans for more, such as dioramas, Premium Formats or more comiquettes? B&W versions of current statues would be welcomed as well. There is a vast universe of characters, but I definitely lean much stronger towards the original, darker turtles of the original comic series. Come on Sideshow, take more of my money. I want you to!!

We are actively discussing plans to expand our Turtles program, but nothing definitive yet. We are continuing on with the Comiquette series, and some of the villains are indeed coming" End Quote

Saw this in the Q and A section of Sideshow today thought you guys might be interested:

Quote:"Being a huge TMNT fan from the very beginning, I was so incredibly grateful that you acquired a license. I of course have all the comiquettes coming. My question for you is; are there plans for more, such as dioramas, Premium Formats or more comiquettes? B&W versions of current statues would be welcomed as well. There is a vast universe of characters, but I definitely lean much stronger towards the original, darker turtles of the original comic series. Come on Sideshow, take more of my money. I want you to!!

We are actively discussing plans to expand our Turtles program, but nothing definitive yet. We are continuing on with the Comiquette series, and some of the villains are indeed coming" End Quote

Sick Shredder!!! I hope they dont pull a Sideshow and do Rat King........:slap

And some in here said this line is dying......pfft.

with the foot, I wonder what version we'll see? I doubt it will look like the old FS cartoon figure.

with the foot, I wonder what version we'll see? I doubt it will look like the old FS cartoon figure.
It has to be the comic book version, cause they are going based on the comics after all.

And some in here said this line is dying......pfft.

There is no way this line is dying with how much buzz this line created and how fast they sold out and are still sold out. This has to be their most successful new line so far.

Just wait till you see a bad@ss Shredder !! :D

... and
splinter.gif

Back