TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo does look much better after seeing that video.

That guy narrating the video though... man stop clearing the throat so much and talking with a mumble and the fast camera moves....

That would be P!tu from this forum. :D

Im looking forward to completing this set :)

I think people have been too hard on Leo. He looks cool even without the teeth showing.

I think people have been too hard on Leo. He looks cool even without the teeth showing.

I think its the angle of the main photograph that didn't do him justice. The closed mouth looks just fine head-on and from the other side. And we're all going to be displaying him head-on, so... :hi5:

Can anyone tell me if he looks good looking up at him ?
Us looking at him from a lower angle.

Don't even understand what the problem is with his face. Do we want all the turtles to have the almost same facial expression??? Closed mouth is cool!

Ondi, you inspired me to jump on photoshop:

IMG_1312inserLeo.jpg
:)

Can't wait!

As much as i love this TMNT line, leo's face looks pretty bad. I wonder how the approving process works, because the rest look awesome, but leo looks like he has no mouth.

As much as i love this TMNT line, leo's face looks pretty bad. I wonder how the approving process works, because the rest look awesome, but leo looks like he has no mouth.

It works just as good as what you see on the Sideshow site :lecture :lol

Back