TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recently bought one off of ebay... sometimes the flipper becomes the flippee. A sad, sad day indeed

This often happens to me. I love the collection, and sometimes there is no other way to score the piece I am after. So I flip here and there to make up for the difference. I'm certainly not getting rich on it.

Was sad to find my delivery estimate had moved to tomorrow when I checked last night. But then it went back to today once I woke up, so hopefully the FedEx guy can get here before I have to head to work. For some reason, it seems they switched the route. I used to always get SS deliveries mid morning, and now I'm lucky if he makes it before 4 PM anymore.

Impatiently waiting for Donatello! :(

I am excited to horde my set for years then sell them for lots and lots of money.

Sorry...my second set I am talking about...I am of course getting 2 of each of the ex.

Sometimes waiting can hurt the sale price you're hoping for! Interest dwindles and so does the asking prices.

Really depends on the piece, but these days everyone's got the same idea. I think finding an exclusive Donatello on ebay will be as rare as finding cheerios at the supermarket.

Well maybe not that common, but someone will always be selling one I feel....

Though I could be wrong. I just see people seem to have that same mindset of selling and then everyone does it and the price therefore goes down because of saturation. Though AGAIn though these exclusives are in low qty.

Sometimes waiting can hurt the sale price you're hoping for! Interest dwindles and so does the asking prices.

Really depends on the piece, but these days everyone's got the same idea. I think finding an exclusive Donatello on ebay will be as rare as finding cheerios at the supermarket.

Well maybe not that common, but someone will always be selling one I feel....

At first maybe...but once these land in true collectors hands...no. It will be like the Buffy ex PF. I feel like true turtle fans are like true Buffy fans that once they have it they won't be letting it go. A Buffy Ex PF comes across ebay once every 6 months...maybe you can get two in a 6 month period. After a couple years I bet they will be hard to find.

Back