TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !! I being playing all day and nite. already max lvl 14. playing on pc with all the graphics on it it runs amazing.

man this game is so addicting. such a fast face moving game and some of the stuff you can do is just jawdroping.

wow cant wait to get the real deal.

Just played for an hour or so. It is pretty epic. I was worried the maps wouldnt work with soldiers and titans but they do and really well.
The thing that makes this game great is the balance of foot soldier, Titans and the vantage points.
If im honest, it does remind me of cod but not in a bad way. It reminds me of cod , halo and crysis kinda rolled in one and it feels fresh because of its variation.
Mine only gripe is the AI. Its pretty bad to say the least and I dont know why they've gone down that route.
Love the look of the unlocks. Hanging off walls will be bad a55 lol.
Have they actually said how many different titans there will be ? I know its 3 so far. Imagine map packs and new titans as dlc.
Looks great and I love the sound.

This will deliver :)

Just played for an hour or so. It is pretty epic. I was worried the maps wouldnt work with soldiers and titans but they do and really well.
The thing that makes this game great is the balance of foot soldier, Titans and the vantage points.
If im honest, it does remind me of cod but not in a bad way. It reminds me of cod , halo and crysis kinda rolled in one and it feels fresh because of its variation.
Mine only gripe is the AI. Its pretty bad to say the least and I dont know why they've gone down that route.
Love the look of the unlocks. Hanging off walls will be bad a55 lol.
Have they actually said how many different titans there will be ? I know its 3 so far. Imagine map packs and new titans as dlc.
Looks great and I love the sound.

This will deliver :)

You can already hang off the walls, just look at a wall while jumping and press the left trigger I believe.

This game is a lot of fun. This is coming from someone who sucks at these kind of games. I was not going to buy this but now I most defenitly will be picking this up.

Checked my e-mail all day today. Saw nothing. Just checked a minute ago and randomly my eye caught the word Titanfall in fine (fine) print under some "promotions" tab on gmail, and there it was. Apparently it was sent a 2:55 but I didn't see it until now. Check those spam and junk folders! Downloading now.

I managed to get 2 beta codes, so gave one to cousin, then I see its gonna be for everyone, which is great. Gameplay is awesome. I think this will be a big hit

Been playing most of today, and so far I love it. I'm on the PC beta right now, but have the ONE version on order. I think this is gonna be a huge success for MS.

I started the download about 2 minutes ago and it's at 6%. I doubt I'll be playing tonight. Still pretty awesome that they opened the beta to everyone though.

Back