TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 30 minuets left before I can start up my download. Decided digital for this game since I had $40 left over from christmas gifts (plus $5 for xbox rewards), so my own cash this game is only costing me $15. Though the TRU sale seemed good as I would of liked this game and South Park or one of the newer Lego games for me and my nephew to play.

When did Titanfall go up for pre-order in the US on the Xbox store for download. It's still not up for PO here in Europe yet?

I'm thinking for games like this I'll just go digital with because I'll never sell it or trade it in & it's so much better not having to change discs

If even one Xbox or Respawn person mentions "We didn't know just how many gamers were going to embrace this game" as the excuse for their online only structure breaking down i'm going to give them my middle finger. :lol

Mine came. Box is huge. Statue is plastic, but the detail,paint, and sculpt are superb. 35,000 is the edition size. I got 16,310.

Thank you!! I"m happy with this information. In your opinion is it worth the $$? . Mine is should be here relatively shortly. My co-workers are going to be laughing when the UPS brings it in....especially when I explain to them its a video game.

Thank you!! I"m happy with this information. In your opinion is it worth the $$? . Mine is should be here relatively shortly. My co-workers are going to be laughing when the UPS brings it in....especially when I explain to them its a video game.

I think so. It's a beautiful piece. You gotta watch the soldiers guns though, the barrel on the one, and handle on the other are very fragile. The art book is very nice. The poster is the only thing that is subpar - it's poorly printed. So yes, I would say it is.

No Collector edition Unboxing yet ! post em up . mine is still on ups truck lol

There is a bunch on Youtube.

Mine came. Box is huge. Statue is plastic, but the detail,paint, and sculpt are superb. 35,000 is the edition size. I got 16,310.

Thanks Nuka Cola kidd; ok, finally have our confirmation answer!!! $250 and made of plastic, I am glad I passed, but it does look nice. I question the materials only, not the artistry of this piece. Definitely a nice collector edition, but its the price for me that made it a pass!!

If even one Xbox or Respawn person mentions "We didn't know just how many gamers were going to embrace this game" as the excuse for their online only structure breaking down i'm going to give them my middle finger. :lol

Is seriously chuck the disc out the window if that were there response. You hype this game up but can't handle the servers lol. I hated gta online for making memorize annoying techno music.

Guess not? :lol Or are you? Looks like fun.

still need to go pick it up. :lol

Is seriously chuck the disc out the window if that were there response. You hype this game up but can't handle the servers lol. I hated gta online for making memorize annoying techno music.

:lol

Wow, really? :lol Another EA blunder, huh? My friend seems to have no problems though.

we're just hoping it doesn't lead to that scenario, too early too tell but we will all know very soon I guess

Back