Time for a Premium Format Trooper Or Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like they to start with the Stormtrooper and then go further into the other OT troopers: Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard, AT-AT driver etc.!

The Stormtrooper respectively should be the first 1/4 trooper. After that, it's fire at will.

I would have to agree, but Sideshow doesn't seem to follow the logic of releasing the "most wanted" items first. The seem to mix it up a bit, which I'm sure is part of thier plan to maintain the longevity of the license.
-theropod

I'd PO a Stormtrooper for sure. I don't have any interest in Clone's from the PT though.

Why does that not come as a surprize?:rolleyes::D

But yeah,I'd be down with a black or white stormie.Wow! that sounded kinda racial.

Am I that predictable??? :D:D:D

There's no excuse not to do a Stormie...

And a Blackhole Stormie would make a perfect variant...they did it with the Spider-man statue...3 different ones...I bet some collectors were annoyed...oh, and there was the exclusive too...

Am I that predictable??? :D:D:D

There's no excuse not to do a Stormie...

And a Blackhole Stormie would make a perfect variant...they did it with the Spider-man statue...3 different ones...I bet some collectors were annoyed...oh, and there was the exclusive too...

The varient concept is a GREAT IDEA> That would please a lot of collectors and make a very exclusive -and collectible- figure. Talk about a grail piece, this could be the one!

Last edited:
Will it be cheap plastic instead of polystone and still cost $325-350? :monkey3

If its cheap plastic I'm out. The point of the larger format is that they can used a variety of more realistic materail in production. The emphasis is on realism. While Medicom and especially Hot Toys offer figures with great posability (is that a word?) they are plastic and that detracts from the realism -at least in my opinion. This is why I am such a fan of the 1/4 scale line. The great thing about a Stormtrooper or Clone is that there won't be any debate on the sculpt. These figures, perhaps more than any others in the line, have the potential to be a home run for Sideshow. As another writer already pointed out, the issue is the choice of figure and the pose. Personally, I think the Stormtrooper should be pointing the blaster in a combat pose. While I am at it: What do you guys think about a Clone Commando from Battlefront as a PF figure?

If its cheap plastic I'm out. The point of the larger format is that they can used a variety of more realistic materail in production. The emphasis is on realism. While Medicom and especially Hot Toys offer figures with great posability (is that a word?) they are plastic and that detracts from the realism -at least in my opinion. This is why I am such a fan of the 1/4 scale line. The great thing about a Stormtrooper or Clone is that there won't be any debate on the sculpt. These figures, perhaps more than any others in the line, have the potential to be a home run for Sideshow. As another writer already pointed out, the issue is the choice of figure and the pose. Personally, I think the Stormtrooper should be pointing the blaster in a combat pose. While I am at it: What do you guys think about a Clone Commando from Battlefront as a PF figure?

Which one was the Clone Commando? Was that the Galactic Marine with the Minigun? If so, that would depend on how he was holding the gun...

mmmmm...................seriously interesting , i would like to see a commander cody o bly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two characters to have as pf !!!!!!!!!! .:stormtroo:stormtroo:stormtroo:stormtroo:

Back