Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thundercats 1/4 Scale Mixed Media Statues by Popcultureshock?

What the ____ is wrong with p!tu???

No way that plastic looking Lion O is better than this:
SDC12805.jpg

SDC12801.jpg

SDC12806.jpg

SDC12803.jpg

SDC12808.jpg

And since there is no Panthro from HH or a juiced up Mumm Ra you cant say they are better than HH.

p!tu is an idiot :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i was kidding my god you mother____ers are stupid!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

lol Anyway Cant wait for TCPF goodness!!!!!!!

I still think p!tu is an idiot :lecture

Coming from a Puerto Rican who can barely speak English or spell I dont think I'll be loosing any sleep either :wave

Coming from a Puerto Rican who can barely speak English or spell I dont think I'll be loosing any sleep either :wave

Not even original enough to come up with your own comeback. FAIL!

I don't know what it is, but that HH statue just doesn't scream out AMAZING to me. I think the colors are a bit muted and the paint job overall just doesn't seem the best. I dunno, it just doesn't POP. There's really something missing. The 1/4 rear view of that statue someone posted earlier looks REALLY cool and pending some prototype painted images I would probably be on board for that.

That crouching statue though... just not very appealing.

The Mumm-ra one that HH is putting out looks super cool! Colors are great and very reminiscent of the classic cartoon with exceptional detail.

Here's what I was thinking more for Lion-O... a bit more vibrant paint app and more detail in the hair, not as chunky. I would normally say the method they did was okay, but they added so much fur detail to the skin areas that they should have applied that much detail to the whole thing. It's like they chose a half way between more realistic and toony. The toony hair with the more realistic fur details doesn't quite look right. Maybe if the fur wasn't so detailed so it was more of the cartoon series look. I'd be all for a realistic look to them, but it looks like they could have put more into this piece.

liono.jpg

Last edited:

The only thing I don't really like about the HH is the scale... I love the pose from the opening credits and all the details looks great on the piece.

The only thing I don't really like about the HH is the scale... I love the pose from the opening credits and all the details looks great on the piece.

I agree with that too. I've grown fond of the Sideshow PF format statues and would love to see these with the same treatment because they deserve it!

The HH statues are 1/6 basically, right?

What the ____ is wrong with p!tu???

No way that plastic looking Lion O is better than this:
SDC12805.jpg

And since there is no Panthro from HH or a juiced up Mumm Ra you cant say they are better than HH.

p!tu is an idiot :lecture

that sword looks like plastic and he looks furry but his hair looks like a cartoon and it's a very small piece. it can be beaten by the new one.

i'm new here but are people so insulting on these forums?

Doesn't make much sense, they're two different product lines from two different companies. Not everyone's going to be interested in both, I think it's better to keep them split so anyone wanting to focus on either product doesn't have to sift through posts about the other.

BTW, maybe Mods can merge this thread and the HH Thundercats one and label it Thundercats thread?

No..two different lines from different companies in two different formats.

Back