Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thundercats 1/4 Scale Mixed Media Statues by Popcultureshock?

Just amazing! :rock :rock

Awesome video Ill :rock :rock :rock

Suck a fat one Kuzeh!!!!

Amazing pix :drool

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:nana:

713589-young_liono_screen_large.jpg

YOU'RE GHEY!!!

Lion-O on roids!!!

Honestly if its to muscular for you guys ( Kuzeh ) go for the HH version. Its as close to the classic toon version as you are gonna get and the sculpt is perfection.

SDC12801.jpg

SDC12800.jpg

SDC12805.jpg

SDC12806.jpg

SDC12807.jpg

If you're finding enough reason to not get at least one of these you are obviously not a big fan of Thundercats and should there GTFO! :wave

nice pics, darkness. i really dig that HH statue. I also like their conan line.

Last edited:

Honestly if its to muscular for you guys ( Kuzeh ) go for the HH version. Its as close to the classic toon version as you are gonna get and the sculpt is perfection.

If you're finding enough reason to not get at least one of these you are obviously not a big fan of Thundercats and should there GTFO! :wave
[/CENTER]

Yep, I was waiting to see some of the new HH statues @ ComicCon...
So I'll be getting Lion-O,
I saw Tygra, Cheetara and Mum-Ra today!!!
Pure awesomeness!!!

Yep, I was waiting to see some of the new HH statues @ ComicCon...
So I'll be getting Lion-O,
I saw Tygra, Cheetara and Mum-Ra today!!!
Pure awesomeness!!!

Yeah saw that Tygra, bad ass!!!! But i like Jerrys also:( Dont need both,What to do:dunno

I took some stills of this bad ass today, with my iPhone.

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

Awesome video Ill :rock
:rock

:lecture :goodpost:

I took some stills of this bad ass today, with my iPhone.

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

:rock

:lecture :goodpost:

These pics are AWESOME!!Great pic of the Claw!! Its making me lean back into pf's, Wanna see Cheetara or Panthro that will be the deal breaker for me!!! And Tygra really liking that HH. Along with the Bengali!! What to do:dunno

HELL YEAH ILL!!!! Those shots are f'n sweet :rock :rock :rock

Looks great but I think I am going to stick with HH, PCS is too McGuiness IMO.

Cant go wrong with HH, I love my Lion O. And the new Tygra is f'n badass :rock :rock :rock

Not to mention, they are a much more managable size. I may complete the line in HH and only pick up Lion O and Panthro from PCS, since size and cost are clearly gonna be and issue with PCS.

Cant go wrong with HH, I love my Lion O. And the new Tygra is f'n badass :rock :rock :rock

Not to mention, they are a much more managable size. I may complete the line in HH and only pick up Lion O and Panthro from PCS, since size and cost are clearly gonna be and issue with PCS.

Thats a good idea king, what about icon heroes??

I love everything about it. I would however like to see better paint on the eyes. Right now there is something about that paint job that make the eyes look like decals almost.

Hey Ill nice vid man, thanks!

Can you compare the Lion-O statue size wise to another line like the PF's or "AH" line? Just kind of wondering how big he's going to be and also I don't have any of the SF stuff Pop did so I don't have anything to compare it to there if they are making them the same size.

Did anyone there at the booth say anything about a time frame for pricing and PO?

Thanks guys for all the pics! Man I hope Panthro is next!

https://statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=3449881&postcount=651

Price, around $400.

Scale is 1/4, very compatible with Sideshow PFs.

Wow, thanks for the info!

Was hoping for the $300 range but I figured it would be more than that, especially depending on the size and any light up feature.

:horror so we're possibly looking at $2000 for a complete set of the original line-up of Thundercat's. WOW! Not to mention that's a lot of shelf space. :slap :lol

I suppose they won't all price out at that since it wouldn't really fit for them all to have light up features. I guess they could do light up eyes for the rest of the Tcats but I probably wouldn't pay for an EX if that were the case.

It's going to be hard to pick and choose if I don't get them all. Can't wait to see them all displayed together...however that probably won't be in my collection, :lol.

Back